Forums are back in action! ×

I got my CPT!

Hi guys! I've been a NF reader for years but I'm really bad at forums. Trying to get used to it so I can start to "meet" people before Camp 2015!! (AWW YEAHHHH!)

I just had to share... I passed the NASM Certified Personal Trainer exam!! For someone who hates most sports, had (has?) asthma, and whose favorite marathons are of the Netflix variety, I still really don't believe it. I don't feel like I'm strong enough or lean enough or [insert other insecurities here] enough to be "allowed" to train/coach others, but I have come a really long way from the nerdy bookworm of my childhood. (Okay, I'm obviously still a nerdy bookworm, I just now also lift weights and do Tough Mudders! :tongue:) I don't think we give ourselves enough credit sometimes :) I'm hoping to tailor my future coaching towards us -- the gym-averse nerds out there who are learning to be their own superheroes. I'm still majorly trying to learn that myself!

I have NO idea how to start now that I've passed the test (and like I said, I still don't feel ready at ALL)... but I just had to share. Thanks for listening :)

• Like 2

Multiclassed Knife Dancer [Warrior Monk Range-sassin and Druid-in-training]

"Tiny, but FIERCE!" -The Dresden Files

CHALLENGE FIVE HERE!

Spoiler

These are all old:

Challenges: 1 | 2 3 | 4 

Post-CNF2015 Battle Log

Say hi IRL: Instagram Facebook NF Profile