Forums are back in action! ×

Hi, all. I'm Sarah and after lurking for a while I've decided to make an introduction. I've been overweight my entire life (I'm 19) and I've been on many "diets," but I always gave up after a few days or weeks. Now, I'm ready to make a change. For good. I'm very interested in Paleo, weight lifting and yoga. It's one of my goals to squat my body weight, though for now I can only do ten pounds. Someday, though!

• Like 3

Welcome to Nerd Fitness!

And best of luck with the biceps - there are plenty of people around to offer advice if you like. :D

Hi Sarah!  I love lifting and yoga - nice choice of complementary disciplines. ^_^  Having biceps is an awesome goal, and you can totally do it.  Squatting your weight is also an awesome goal, and you absolutely will do that, too!  How are you training right now?

?current challenge?

challenge archive: 19181716 | 15 | 14 | 13 | 12 | 11 | 10 | 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

instagram | goodreads

"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." - Voltaire

Hi Sarah!  Welcome to NF from another Newbie!  :)

I am around your age (I just turned 20!) and I have been eating paleo for over 2 years!  I have tons of recipes and tips if you'd like me to share...just shoot me a PM! 

Best of luck in all your health/fitness goals!

Level 3: Wood Elf, Assassin

| STR: 5 | DEX: 6 | STA: 3 | CON: 7 | WIS: 2 | CHA: 3 |

“We love our superheroes because they refuse to give up on us. We can analyze them out of existence, kill them, ban them, mock them, and still they return, patiently reminding us of who we are and what we wish we could be.† - Grant Morrison

League of Extraordinary Nerds

Current Challenge 

Progress:

3%
3%