Forums are back in action! ×

Hi from Belgium

Hi everyone, 

Great community here. 

I'm a desk jokey, excel and financial wizzard by profession and newly minted father of a lovely girl. I also have the body of a supermodel, unfortunatly, not a male one :-) I know, I know, I need to eat more. 

I'm here to stick to exercising regularly and to gain weight. I prefer bodyweigth and kettlebell exercices and like to run outdoor. 

My goals would be to

1. Keep with a routine of at least 4 times 25 minutes of exercise per week
  2. Gain 5kg by end of february (10% increase in weight, I'll let you do the math)

Here you go for my first post. 

Cheers

• Like 1

New Recruit | Level: 0 | BattleLog | Fitocracy

Long term goal : achieving the "simple" (32kg kettlebell) goal from Simple & Sinister. Started at 9kg, finished the 12kg, currently working on the 20kg, 4 KB size to go! 

30%
30%

Thanks for the welcome guys!

As for my goals : keep exercising to maintain a healthy body and gain strength, maybe receive some feedback on my program and last but not least, find like minded people!

Long term goal : achieving the "simple" (32kg kettlebell) goal from Simple & Sinister. Started at 9kg, finished the 12kg, currently working on the 20kg, 4 KB size to go! 

30%
30%

Thanks for all the welcomes.

The community is really great and very helpful!

One thing I have yet to find out is which class I fit in : adventurer, ranger or assassin. I'd be tempted to say ranger but I still have to learn about this fun aspect of the community.

Cool to have fellow Belgians and kettllebeller around here.

30%
30%