Forums are back in action! ×

It's been a while since I have posted. I briefly started following Nerd Fitness last October and joined a 6 week challenge as a level 1 rebel. Everything started off very well, I lost 4 pounds and was feeling good. Shortly after, my wife and I moved to a new apartment and our lives became pretty hectic for a few weeks. Needless to say, I didn't finish the 6 week challenge. Shortly after moving the holidays came around and everything went downhill from there. I gained back the 4 pounds I lost, plus a few more. All of my clothes are getting tight and it drives me crazy!

It's like as soon as I start losing a few pounds I feel like I did well and my mind gives up on my body. It's time for that to stop. My big problem I think is that I never tell anyone about my plans to get healthy. My plan is to start posting to the rebellion each day with my progress to keep me honest and hopefully stick with it. If I need to tell someone how I did each day maybe i will stick with it. If I'm the only one that knows I gave up it's easy to hide it.

I want to get back down to 200 lbs. and keep up with the goals I set during the 6 week challenge. I have posted my 2 starting goals for the week below, and my mission is to update this post every day with how I did. Wish me luck!

1. Drink no more than 1 pop every other day

2. Stay under my calorie limit on My Fitness Pal (2050 calories)

Next week I plan to add some workouts to my goals to keep the momentum moving forward. Let's Do This!

Race: Highlander

Level 0

(STR - 0 : DEX - 0 : STA - 0 : CON - 0 : WIS - 0 : CHA - 0)

Current Weight: 240 lbs

Day 1