Forums are back in action! ×

G'day fellow Rebels

I just turned 18 so I ca finally be apart of this awesome community ^0^ I am a yr12 (last year of high school) student living in Peth Western Australia. Studying Physics, Chemistry, Math and English. love my sport. Hobbies are surfing, frisbee, downhill mountain biking, kickboxing, climbing trees - pretty much anything that gets you up and going. I have a massive passion for freerunning/parkour, been precticing for probably around 3 years now. The other day I landed my frontlip on flat so was pre stoked about that. I love guitar - play a bit of everything: blues, classical, contempry, rock and more. Been playing for over 5yrs.

I am a gamer, mostly Nintendo games but also PC. My first love would probably have been Age of Empires 1 (out of the nutri grain cereal box); Super smash bros on N64 (played it at my cousins house); or finally Pokemon Red on the Gameboy colour (its actually how I learned to read ahaha)

I am not overweight at all, actually very athletic - 80.2kg at 184cm tall. Been hanging around NF for over a year and a half, reading up the articles Steve posts and educating myself. Now I am finally a part of this community. So a bit of a rig but hopefully looking to clean out my diet and go paleo :)

So Thanks in advance and I hope to meet some new gr7+1 m9-1's from all over the world :D

• Like 1

You will not do incredible things without incredible dreams.