Forums are back in action! ×

JOHN MCCLANE VS. SOLID SNAKE VS JAMES BOND VS RAMBO

Guest Snake McClain

Guest Snake McClain

Friendly debate.

Who would win this fight? I'd make a poll but I don't know how.

SETTING: They are trapped in a prison with eachother. no prisoners or guards but mutiple supply caches of weapons and vehicles and such.

What are the rules? Does bond get his gadgets, rambo his weapons? In a jungle? In a high rise?

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Rambo takes snake in the deep jungle. Anywhere else against any of the others, its snake. Mcclaine doesn't take any of them. Bond is awesome, but he usually only wins against skilled fighters by randomly using something in his environment. He'd never see Snake or Rambo coming.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Guest Snake McClain
What are the rules? Does bond get his gadgets, rambo his weapons? In a jungle? In a high rise?

See edit in OP.

solid snake, hands down, no matter what.

snake is the most well-rounded, being proficient in both weapons and bare-handed awesomeness in all types of environment. also, he has some pretty sweet gadgets in mgs4 to compete with bond's.

(i am obsessed with mgs, haha.)

I agree.

Rambo takes snake in the deep jungle. Anywhere else against any of the others, its snake. Mcclaine doesn't take any of them. Bond is awesome, but he usually only wins against skilled fighters by randomly using something in his environment. He'd never see Snake or Rambo coming.

Sure. Bond can have his toys.

I say Snake could take Rambo. Rambo can hide in the jungle and he's awesome, but Snake can look kill a crocodile and hide inside of it and stuff. He can literally turn into the surroundings with some sweet ass camo. I say snake.

John Mclane might put up a fight for about twenty seconds. The only thing in his favor is he survived harlem with a sign that said "I hate N*****S"...so that gives him something.

I'll say Snake, but John McClane would be the last to go down....he would out live Rambo and Bond because he's a survivor above all else!

Level 6 Wizard of Beer Warrior
STR 21.25 | DEX 5.75 | STA 7.75 | CON 3.50 | WIS 9.50 | CHA 3.25
Twitter | Epic Trip | Current Challenge
Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5
*the warrior formerly known as icedtrip and former dothraki god of thunder furyan*

I'll say Snake, but John McClane would be the last to go down....he would out live Rambo and Bond because he's a survivor above all else!

I'll give you that. Snake wins, but McClane's ability to know when to run will keep him alive. Bond and Rambo would rush head long into a fight.

"Pull the bar like you're ripping the head off a god-damned lion" - Donny Shankle

Guest Snake McClain
Can I throw Sam Fisher into the mix? Of this lot, it's Snake hands down, every time.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I left Sam Fischer out because he is too much like Snake and Bond combined. I wanted to have four very different types involved. Sam Fischer is a bit too overpowred.

Really? No love for John McClane? I thought for sure he was the winner.

See I think you guys are forgetting...John McClane only did combat with hired thugs/models. Sure the second one he fought terrorists and in part 2 they were mercanaries, but the guy is just lucky. He is very clever though and for that he gets some points but I'm just not sure he could hang with snake. He would/could definitely off bond...probably on top of a building with helicopters shooting missles at them or something. But once he got locked in a room with Rambo or Snake and the lights go out....Game over Officer John McClane.

I'll give you that. Snake wins, but McClane's ability to know when to run will keep him alive. Bond and Rambo would rush head long into a fight.

This is his only saving grace right here. but you can only run from an invisible opponent for so long.

I think MacGuyver sneaks in for the win....it was his plan all along to get them in the prison.

Even though it seems like Snake is winning by a mile, he is genetically engineered to be the perfect soldier, Bond is slick but unless snake brings Meryl with him his charm dosn't really work. I swear Rambo 2 was just made to show how cool Bowie knives were... look at how many times he pulls it out, only to put it back after it's been shown to the camera. McClain would be second to last though, just based on his ability to scrap his way out of most situations/use small spaces to his advange....

Guest Snake McClain
Snake doesn't need camo. If can find a cardboard box, everyone is screwed. :D

so true.

Even though it seems like Snake is winning by a mile, he is genetically engineered to be the perfect soldier, Bond is slick but unless snake brings Meryl with him his charm dosn't really work. I swear Rambo 2 was just made to show how cool Bowie knives were... look at how many times he pulls it out, only to put it back after it's been shown to the camera. McClain would be second to last though, just based on his ability to scrap his way out of most situations/use small spaces to his advange....

I hadn't considered the genetic modification on snake...I kind of have a problem with him being on the list now. Seems a bit unfair.

I will say i totally lol'd at the bit about the bowie knife in Rambo 2. LOL. "takes it out only to put it away after showing it to the camera." Price less.

However guys this has given me a great idea. I think as a wrestler I'm going to go as "Snake McClane". and wear an eye patch.

I have to say it goes down like this.

Bond goes down first. As good as he is he is up against 3 guys who did not graduate from "Incompetent Henchmen Academy". All the gadgets in the world are not going to save you from a guy who can gun you down by sheer overwhelming manliness, one of the best/most cleaver cops from New york and a guy who can literally be right behind you and you never know. I think Bond would come across Rambo and be Swiss cheese in a matter of minutes.

Next one to go down is Rambo. As manly as he is and as a tough as he is he tends to be a berserker charging headlong into a fight once he finds you. Sure he can stalk you for a while but once the guns come out it's all random shooting while not really aiming or moving around. I think McClane sets a trap and baits Rambo into it and Boom Bye Bye Rambo.

John McClane is the last to die. He's really good at being innovative with his surroundings and he's pulled moves that are similar to what Snake has (hiding in air ducts, fighting a helicopter.. with a car!!!). He is even pretty good at hiding in plain sight. He is very good with a gun and creating situations for himself that put him at an advantage. However most everyone he fights is not as highly trained as Solid Snake and at the end of the day he is not as skilled as Snake. I think that Snake takes him out from behind.. after popping out from a cardboard box.

Snake wins mainly due to the fact he is extremely good at stealth and is an excellent marksman. He has taken out entire armies or genetically enhanced soldiers, killed one of if not the best sniper in the world in a sniper duel, fought a tank with land mines and grenades, shot down a Hind D, and killed multiple mechs single handed. It's Snake hands down.

Not saying it would be an easy fight for snake. He's going to be pretty beat up at the end but he still comes out on top.

60859.png
Guest Snake McClain
I have to say it goes down like this.

Bond goes down first. As good as he is he is up against 3 guys who did not graduate from "Incompetent Henchmen Academy". All the gadgets in the world are not going to save you from a guy who can gun you down by sheer overwhelming manliness, one of the best/most cleaver cops from New york and a guy who can literally be right behind you and you never know. I think Bond would come across Rambo and be Swiss cheese in a matter of minutes.

Next one to go down is Rambo. As manly as he is and as a tough as he is he tends to be a berserker charging headlong into a fight once he finds you. Sure he can stalk you for a while but once the guns come out it's all random shooting while not really aiming or moving around. I think McClane sets a trap and baits Rambo into it and Boom Bye Bye Rambo.

John McClane is the last to die. He's really good at being innovative with his surroundings and he's pulled moves that are similar to what Snake has (hiding in air ducts, fighting a helicopter.. with a car!!!). He is even pretty good at hiding in plain sight. He is very good with a gun and creating situations for himself that put him at an advantage. However most everyone he fights is not as highly trained as Solid Snake and at the end of the day he is not as skilled as Snake. I think that Snake takes him out from behind.. after popping out from a cardboard box.

Snake wins mainly due to the fact he is extremely good at stealth and is an excellent marksman. He has taken out entire armies or genetically enhanced soldiers, killed one of if not the best sniper in the world in a sniper duel, fought a tank with land mines and grenades, shot down a Hind D, and killed multiple mechs single handed. It's Snake hands down.

Not saying it would be an easy fight for snake. He's going to be pretty beat up at the end but he still comes out on top.

I dont know who you are but we need to make this an internet comic. We could make this series go a while.

Guest Snake McClain
/hijack John McClain is in the new GI Joe movie

i saw that in the trailer. i think that movie looks great! ninja city man. I think he is playing Sgt. Slaughter but that is just a guess.