Forums are back in action! ×

Men ONLY please...

Guest Snake McClain

Not a whole lot of maintenance goes into it. Once a week trim up the edges, and every two or three months give it a trim. Way less work than shaving daily! If you mean that it's hard to get past the itchy phase, it just takes time. That part put me off my first beard. But once you get there, it's not itchy anymore.

Agreed, beard is much less hassle to maintain, that the amount of time you might spend per week shaving.

Getting past the itchey phase is a hassle, but totally worth it to look extra manly.

Follow me on Twitter: @garth_green

Guest Snake McClain

i can't grow a beard. i come in all patchy. so instead i just grow muscles. :D glad to see men in here talking again. it's been a while. seems like the creation then death of the men's guild killed our thread.

i can't grow a beard. i come in all patchy. so instead i just grow muscles. :D glad to see men in here talking again. it's been a while. seems like the creation then death of the men's guild killed our thread.

I can't grow muscles, so I keep a beard.

It seems the men's thread cannot be killed... but it likes to take long naps.

Level 1 Woodwose

STR 5 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 5 | CHA 4

WAR 0 | RNG 0 | SCT 0 | ASN 0 | MON 0 | DRU 0 | ADV 1

Current Challenge: Specialization is for Insects

Previous Chapters: 1

Guest Snake McClain
Naps are great. Especially the long ones where you get under the covers.

"So would you say you work full time?"

"No...there are long periods of night...where i just sleep. It's really weird." - Christopher Walken, SNL census skit

What do I do with neither beard nor muscles? Well work on the muscles. And maybe grow those mutton chops I know I can do.

Grow muscles. Increase testosterone. Grow better beard?

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Warriors don't count reps and sets. They count tons.

My psychologist weighs 45 pounds, has an iron soul and sits on the end of a bar

Tally Sheet for 2019

Encouragement for older members: Chronologically Blessed Group;

Encouragement for newbie lifters: When we were weaker

You can grow a mustache I think everyone can grow something, even pokemon

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3341[/ATTACH]

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

Hannibal! Haven't seen you around much lately. Good to see ya!

Thanks! I've pretty much been sticking to my workout log the past few months, and even then, only weekly. Message Board burn out, I guess. It happens sometimes.

muscles = manly

facial hair = manly

muscles + hair = manly^2

As the muscle and/or hair grows, the manliness factor grows exponentially.

Guest Snake McClain
Thanks! I've pretty much been sticking to my workout log the past few months, and even then, only weekly. Message Board burn out, I guess. It happens sometimes.

muscles = manly

facial hair = manly

muscles + hair = manly^2

As the muscle and/or hair grows, the manliness factor grows exponentially.

Does the fact I'm no longer training for pro wrestling make me Manly -2/2?

Guest Snake McClain
Speaking if which, do any of you guys 'manscape'? If so/not what do you think about it?

For the record I'm a hairy bastard and only my head ever sees a razor.

I do for sure. Personally i have mixed feelings about it. One side of me says that it looks better/cleaner shaven down. Also I know that I don't like having hair in my mouth if you know what i'm saying...i doubt others do either. However Some women have told me they don't like to feel like they're with a pre teen being all shaved. so...i dunno. it's hard to say. Personally i just trim it way down. I don't like being bushy. I have no hair on my entire body but i swear I have a wolverine in my pants.

TMI? Probably. Do I care? NOt really.

Speaking if which, do any of you guys 'manscape'? If so/not what do you think about it?

Yep! Trimming mainly. Razor rarely hits anything but my face. I'm not an extremely hairy guy, but enough that I feel trimming things down just look better. I also have the occasional hair spots show up on the back....only noticeable if you're up close, but its enough for me to take action. I get that shit waxed!

Level 6 Wizard of Beer Warrior
STR 21.25 | DEX 5.75 | STA 7.75 | CON 3.50 | WIS 9.50 | CHA 3.25
Twitter | Epic Trip | Current Challenge
Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5
*the warrior formerly known as icedtrip and former dothraki god of thunder furyan*

Do I lose manly points for chopping off my beard? [ATTACH=CONFIG]3358[/ATTACH] to [ATTACH=CONFIG]3359[/ATTACH]

As long as you still have the cigars.....you're good in my book!

Level 6 Wizard of Beer Warrior
STR 21.25 | DEX 5.75 | STA 7.75 | CON 3.50 | WIS 9.50 | CHA 3.25
Twitter | Epic Trip | Current Challenge
Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5
*the warrior formerly known as icedtrip and former dothraki god of thunder furyan*

Totes manscape. I don't like it on girls, I don't see why I shouldn't return the favour :P

Mind you, I dislike body hair in general... If I could get rid of it all without it getting weird, I totally would.

Why must I put a name on the foods I choose to eat and how I choose to eat them? Rather than tell people that I eat according to someone else's arbitrary rules, I'd rather just tell them, I eat healthy. And no, my diet does not have a name.My daily battle log!

I am a relatively hirsute man, except for my back. I have no hair on my back or bum. But for the most part I like it, see back and bum comment. I do shave below the belt, but not lately. I haven't had a reason to for a while now.

i swear I have a wolverine in my pants.

How well does that work as a pickup line?

Level 1 Woodwose

If I could get rid of it all without it getting weird, I totally would.

I say go for a mummy wax. Dip yourself in hot wax and wrap yourself in as few strips of cloth as possible. Then all you have to do is stand on the top of a hill, tie the end to a tree or have a really close friend hold the end and roll down. Fun and hilarity ensues.

Level 1 Woodwose

Totally. I keep the boys shaved, but I leave the lawn as it is (though I do keep it a little trimmed ... no need to let things go nuts). Mostly I just make sure it's all tidy and appealing. (quick note: if you're going to shave the boys this is a thing you you really must do with a regular old store bought razor ... ideally one with many heads and gel. Do not use a brush and a safety razor no matter how manly it seems. It will be painful and sad and it just might tarnish your wedding night a little bit .... or so I've heard).

Level 3 Human Ranger
STR: 9 DEX: 5.25 STA: 14.5 CON: 5.5 WIS: 16 CHA: 5.5 
My Current Challenge