Forums are back in action! ×

It's another new guy signing up

Hi all,

I'm Casbin, a 28 year old guy from Germany.

I heard about this page a while back but didn't really react to it until the same friend put Level up your Life into my hands.

The thing is, I've kind of been in a slump the last few years losing track about what happend around me.

But it is time to change that and this seems like exactly the place to have some fun while doing it.

First things first I got to keep myself moving again so I'll be doing small steps at a time.

I'm looking forward to finally putting on some weight (and muscle as I'm at it any way).

As a Motivation I decided to restart dancing only after I:

- consistently bring 80kg (about 20kg gain) to my regular weighing

- can finish a 10km run in under 60 min.

- and polished up my english to a conversational level (measuring method jet unclear)

I'm looking forward to start around here and my first (half)challenge starting tomorrow :)

Thanks for reading on so far

Casbin

Challenge: 0.1, 12, 3, 4, 5th, current (lost track)

Character

Hi there, Casbin!  Welcome to Nerd Fitness!

My name's Ellie and I'm rather new here too. I've already experienced a few sports so I have a rough idea as to what I like and don't like but I'm hoping to start small so as to really embrace the world of fitness! There are plenty of lovely people here to talk to ever you need a hand, young or old, experienced or not. I hope that you find what you're looking for here, though I'm sure you will.

Best of luck! And feel free to message me if ever you feel like chatting or need a hand.

tumblr_mft9b5BrM81s1fvwlo1_250.gif

Hey Casbin!

Welcome to the rebellion!

There are quite a few German Nerds here. If you want to practice your written, conversational English, the chat room can be a great place to hang out when you have time. 

Gaining weight can be really tough, but there are quite a few people here struggling to gain weight and lots of others happy to be supportive.

Hope you have fun here!

Sundae

Hej,

thanks for the warm welcome!

I've been looking around for the last couple of days and I do like the tone around here.

Thats a big plus and I'm definitely looking forward to being around.

Taking your time has it's own strong points, especially trying out different stuff will be a lot of fun.

And thanks for the offer Ellie, I'll keep it in mind and might be coming back on it.

And also thanks for the tipp with the chat, I actually missed that for now, but it's a great idea!

Its getting a bit late, so sorry if I missed out on something. Guess I'll file threw it again another day.

Wish you a pleasant Monday

Casbin

Challenge: 0.1, 12, 3, 4, 5th, current (lost track)

Character