Forums are back in action! ×

Good Evening - many years ago (2 years) I joined the nerd masses to drop the extra weight from many stresses for my wedding.

Welp, some side quests occurred  (pregnancy, 2 family heart related passing, 1 near family heart related passing). The extra weight was okay until I gained over 50lbs growing a mini-madness and the passings. After the eviction of mini-madness, immediately loss 20 (woot) but I'm at the plateau where getting rid of 20 more at some point (maybe in the year).

So here I am. Building my personal quests to help me. Especially caring for a munchkin and seeing age/health had caught up in a bloodtest. 

Tidbits on my personal dungeon crawl

- 1 coffee / day

- 1 soda / week

- 3 workouts / week

- alternative to workout: yoga, walking, meditation

So cheers nerds and nerdetts. Here is to a new us.

Spread the madness ~

• Like 1

Congratulations on your small one!  :)  They make life simultaneously so much better and so much more challenging don't they?  :)  Welcome back!  Looking forward to seeing you about!

Thank you Kiki and yes. It's such an amazing experience but holy crapzor, it's crazy how I'm fuctioning while trying to parent without that unicorn manual. Thanks for the welcome.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

• Like 1