Forums are back in action! ×

What DOESN'T belong in the nerd community at large

This.

http://bitmob.com/articles/cross-assault-sexual-harassment-controversy-overshadows-on-screen-combat

That's all I have to say.

Other than:

Urge... to kill... rising...

Why must I put a name on the foods I choose to eat and how I choose to eat them? Rather than tell people that I eat according to someone else's arbitrary rules, I'd rather just tell them, I eat healthy. And no, my diet does not have a name.My daily battle log!

Yes!!! The site is blocked for me at work, but read about this on Dr. Nerdlove and again on ArsTechnica.....just makes me sick!

Level 6 Wizard of Beer Warrior
STR 21.25 | DEX 5.75 | STA 7.75 | CON 3.50 | WIS 9.50 | CHA 3.25
Twitter | Epic Trip | Current Challenge
Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5
*the warrior formerly known as icedtrip and former dothraki god of thunder furyan*

Guest Snake McClain

Why is this guy still allowed to attend competitions? Seriously no one had a problem with what this guy was saying except the girl? Really? If i saw this i'd be serving that guy his own teeth for a meal. what a fucking loser.

Guest Snake McClain

I kind of think the NF community should rally against this guy and the whole situation but i suppose it's handling itself. Honestly I'd love to drag a "guy" like this through the mud and embarass him.

Why is this guy still allowed to attend competitions? Seriously no one had a problem with what this guy was saying except the girl? Really? If i saw this i'd be serving that guy his own teeth for a meal. what a fucking loser.

Sometimes your avatar really beautifully complements your statements. :high-five:

on topic: what a d-bag.

"I'm just going to remember to not eat like an asshole most of the time" - MoC

three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: one must squat.- Brobert Frost
 Half-Elf Warrior | Current Challenge
 New Battle Log | Old Battle Log
Special thanks to AkLulu for drawing my awesome avatar!

Guest Snake McClain
hahaha yeah, we'll go with that.

just tell me because now i'm going to have a complex. lol

EDIT: wait...are you harassing me? (see what i did there?)

EDIT 2: I also would like to bench press a bear.

My proposal for a suitable punishment:

Force him to do a tough mudder. In a speedo, full cameras, everyone pointing and laughing. Allowed on the sidelines are hard-core prison inmates jeering sexual innuendos at him the whole time.

Immediately after finishing (or when he pukes and needs a defib), he faces the girl he insulted 1 v 1 in a fighter game, but again, full jeers and innuendo in HIS direction. His punishment for losing is braiding his beard and dyeing it the colors of the rainbow.

Why must I put a name on the foods I choose to eat and how I choose to eat them? Rather than tell people that I eat according to someone else's arbitrary rules, I'd rather just tell them, I eat healthy. And no, my diet does not have a name.My daily battle log!

The great thing is that I think if anybody tried anything like this here, they would be shot down before it got even half that far.

That or they'd get torn to shreds by the coalition of badass ladies on this site. I know the guys would help too but they wouldn't need to. Not with Spezzy, Laura, Mama T, and many more around.

The Tin Man: Cyborg Ranger

Tin Man's Out of Date Epic Quest

I am what I do.

Guest Snake McClain

Force him to do a tough mudder. In a speedo, full cameras, everyone pointing and laughing. Allowed on the sidelines are hard-core prison inmates jeering sexual innuendos at him the whole time.

Immediately after finishing (or when he pukes and needs a defib), he faces the girl he insulted 1 v 1 in a fighter game, but again, full jeers and innuendo in HIS direction. His punishment for losing is braiding his beard and dyeing it the colors of the rainbow.

I'm in complete agreement here.

If I was that guy I'd No-Sell you like the Hulkster.

scaled.php?server=11&filename=babyhulkhogan.jpg&res=medium

No sell me and I will stiff you!

just tell me because now i'm going to have a complex. lol

EDIT: wait...are you harassing me? (see what i did there?)

EDIT 2: I also would like to bench press a bear.

Hahaha seriously, I don't know how to explain it! Your avatar just really emphasizes your statement. Like you're making fun of him. Something. Damnit. Now I'm getting a complex about my inability to properly articulate my thoughts! Look what you've done!

re EDIT 1: you wish.. wait.. am I now? shit. :P

re EDIT 2: EVERYONE should want to! I think we need a site wide challenge--deadlift a bear!

You are brilliant.

"I'm just going to remember to not eat like an asshole most of the time" - MoC

three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: one must squat.- Brobert Frost
 Half-Elf Warrior | Current Challenge
 New Battle Log | Old Battle Log
Special thanks to AkLulu for drawing my awesome avatar!

Guest Snake McClain

Okay I'm using my phone so I can't address all the things I want to. But this came to mind...

I get my video camera and issue an open challenge to that guy to do a tough mudder. Any state any time. I tell him ill pay the entrance fees. And I also cut a wicked promo about how if he thinks it's okay to harass women because they don't have a dick (like he can find his?) Then I can harass him for being an out of shape doucher. And continually post videos weekly or even more often until I get a response. Thoughts?

P.s. great way for me to have a reason to do a tough mudder.

His punishment for losing is braiding his beard and dyeing it the colors of the rainbow.

Hey now, nothing wrong with braids and rainbows. Though I will admit that a guy that thinks sexual harassment in gaming culture is acceptable because it happens all the time is unlikely to be secure enough to pull off a rainbow beard.