Forums are back in action! ×

Woot... I have to go spend some money

That's a great problem to have! What's your DL at now?

Also, very envious you own your bar and plates. I would love to wake up and just pull off a few reps in my robe.

Not sure if money is the issue, or if space is the issue, but if money is the issue, I was just at walmart yesterday and picked up some dumbell bars and weights. The deadlift bar, and olympic weights were pretty cheap (if I remember correctly they were in the $30 range, give or take a few bucks).

Dwarf Ranger STR 3 // DEX 2 // STA 2 // CON 4 // WIS 2 // CHA 2"It's Simple, so says the Captain;Face Forward,Move Slow,Forge Ahead.Onward! Onward! Onward!"

How's this for a woot? I have to go buy another set of 45# plates because I just maxed out every plate I own 10# or above on deadlifts. :)

That is awesome!

Dwarf Ranger STR 3 // DEX 2 // STA 2 // CON 4 // WIS 2 // CHA 2"It's Simple, so says the Captain;Face Forward,Move Slow,Forge Ahead.Onward! Onward! Onward!"

Not sure if money is the issue, or if space is the issue, but if money is the issue, I was just at walmart yesterday and picked up some dumbell bars and weights. The deadlift bar, and olympic weights were pretty cheap (if I remember correctly they were in the $30 range, give or take a few bucks).

Really? Last time I looked at retail places, its was pretty much $1 a pound. But I didn't try Wal-Mart. Didn't think they'd have Olympic plates. Time to look at the website.

1.5? I guess that's about right. And let me tell you, that half wookiee was *pissed* (yeah, I had to go there).

To add insult to injury, we had to shave off most of its hair to get down to the right weight.

I know we're using Wookie weights, but you couldn't have just slapped an Ewok on top of that first Wookie and left the second Wookie alone? I mean sure, you'd have to go for a scrawnier Wookie to make it the right weight, but at least everyone would be whole in the end....

Lulu : one that is remarkable or wonderful (it's in the dictionary, it must be true)

Battle LogPinterest | Twitter | Instagram