Forums are back in action! ×

Why isn't there more superhero fitness gear on the market?!

I'm shopping for a birthday gift for my good friend and trainer--who's a nerd, of course, he is MY trainer, after all--and I can't find anything cool! I was thinking maybe Hulk weightlifting gloves, or a sweat-wicking shirt with the Batman logo...something! This "Superhero cleverly disguised as a personal trainer" shirt was about as close as I could come, but I'm not a huge fan of the design. Does anyone have any other ideas? Is the Google machine holding out on me?

The rain on my chest is a baptism. I am born again.

Guest Tigger

I'm not sure about sweat-wicking, but there is a site called superherostuff.com and I found a lot of really simple hero designs that he could probably wear while working with a client.

Hope this helps!

Might be some here, I haven't checked this site in a while. It makes me broke.

http://www.thisiswhyimbroke.com/

I... I.... may have just found something to compete with thinkgeek.com.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Might be some here, I haven't checked this site in a while. It makes me broke.

http://www.thisiswhyimbroke.com/

I shouldn't have clicked this during office hours... O.O I'm taking lunch early..

Half-Demon Adventurer (Hoping to become an Assassin)Fitocracy |Twitter

"And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him." Colossians 3:17

Whelp I know where my tax refund is going. Straight to this site.

Yeah, gotta get around to doing those...

Made it through the whole site, e-mailing my wife links the whole time.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

This is why I love spreadshirt.com :)

They do have some tech tee options, although I haven't tried them so I can't comment on quality.

I have a couple of superhero t-shirts for working out in... my new favorite is a Captain America one which is uber-flattering and comfy. Somewhat disturbingly, it's a H&M Boy's size 10-12 years. Ehehehe. Have always been a shortarse, getting teeny as I get fit.

Pain is the feeling of weakness leaving the body.

Blog | Pinterest | Fitocracy