Forums are back in action! ×

Fitbit?

I would caution against it. The Up has had many, many problems from the get-go. The first release was recalled.

True. But I got free replacements and my money back (more than I paid in my case!). No questions asked. And without sending the product back.

2nd generation works great! Same bracelet but rebuilt from scratch. They fixed the issues and so far I haven't heard about any problems.

pre-Assassin

Clear eyes, full heart, can't lose!

Twitter

i just got my one.

ordered it a few weeks back. can't wait to set it up.

"Come with me if you want to lift" -The Brominator

"Later, I would learn that coincidences are the most planned things in the world. Later, I would learn that every single moment is a coincidence." - Douglas Coupland

"Anyone who doesn't want french fries every day is a commie." - AngelaTheGeek

Current Challenge

INSTAGRAM!!

find me on twitter

True. But I got free replacements and my money back (more than I paid in my case!). No questions asked. And without sending the product back.

2nd generation works great! Same bracelet but rebuilt from scratch. They fixed the issues and so far I haven't heard about any problems.

That's great!

i just got my one.

ordered it a few weeks back. can't wait to set it up.

When you do, add us on Fitbit!

They do offer a free service, I was in fact only barely aware they had a subscription service. Without paying them money past purchase of the device I've got access to lots of graphs, the ability to track food, sleep, flights of stairs, distance walked/run and generic activities. Hope that helps.

Scout 30/Ranger 1 (3 skipped)

Spoiler

"I must not fear. / Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing......Only I will remain."
-Litany Against Fear

Facebook | Twitter | Runkeeper | Strava
Shukar Still Isn't Lion

ok. how the frak do i find you all on fitbit? there's no where (that i can find) to enter usernames, or whatever.

help! (also the facebook connect isn't working for me.)

i am here: http://www.fitbit.com/user/2483XN

is there a NF group?

"Come with me if you want to lift" -The Brominator

"Later, I would learn that coincidences are the most planned things in the world. Later, I would learn that every single moment is a coincidence." - Douglas Coupland

"Anyone who doesn't want french fries every day is a commie." - AngelaTheGeek

Current Challenge

INSTAGRAM!!

find me on twitter

ok. how the frak do i find you all on fitbit? there's no where (that i can find) to enter usernames, or whatever.

help! (also the facebook connect isn't working for me.)

i am here: http://www.fitbit.com/user/2483XN

is there a NF group?

Hello! I sent you a friend request on Fitbit. There is a Nerd Fitness group there, but it is woefully inactive. It's basically impossible to search for groups on Fitbit. Friends and groups seem to be on a need-to-know basis.

Avalonna, level 3 Half-Elf Adventurer RangerCurrent challenge & spreadsheet • First challenge • Second challenge â€¢ Third challenge • Fourth challenge • Twitter • Tumblr Nerd Fitness: "This is the place to be healthy with others who know how to field strip a light saber and read elvish while explaining the dynamics of sub-space as it relates to a warp field." - tanktimusSTR 7 ~ DEX 2 ~ STA 6 ~ CON 8 ~ WIS 4 ~ CHA 3

The squeaky wheel did indeed get the grease! I sent a very friendly email to the customer service asking if they'd fixed the Mac glitch as I miss being able to use my Fitbit, and they're sending me a new one. They truly have outstanding customer service.

Did you get your new one yet?

I find the replacement fitbit has way less if not zero problems syncing. They might have fixed something?!

pre-Assassin

Clear eyes, full heart, can't lose!

Twitter