Forums are back in action! ×

Few Things to "Woot" About! (More Photos....)

Where do I begin!

1.) I officially finished four weeks of the Nerd Fitness Guide. The program now calls for a one week break where I will take it easy (no major lifting...thank God). I'm just happy, however, that I stuck it out this long. WOOT!

2.) This past weekend, I went shopping. When I started my weight loss journey (again) four weeks ago, I was wearing 44-waist jeans. I MANAGED TO FIT INTO 40's! Happiest day of my life.

3.) Jumped on the scale today (I know, I know) and went from 290 to 279. While this would have disappointed me in the past, I can't help but think that 11-pounds in four weeks is a HEALTHY weight loss. My waist (according to my measurements) is down 3 inches.

I plan on continuing my Nerd Fitness journey. LET'S DO THIS!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2342[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2343[/ATTACH]

post-5218-13567243487547_thumb.jpg

post-5218-13567243487967_thumb.jpg

That's amazing! Incredible progress in only a week. What's wrong with the lifting in your program? Do you not like it, or are you just tired out? If you're saying "thank god" that your program is over, and don't want to come back to it next time, it's fine to switch up your training approach. Just find something you love, and get back to it!

Never think of pain or danger or enemies a moment longer than is necessary to fight them. -Ayn Rand

Amongst those less skilled you can see all this energy escaping through contorted faces, gritted teeth and tight shoulders that consume huge

amounts of effort but contribute nothing to achieving the task.