Forums are back in action! ×

First World Problems

I found someone to go with me while I had a drink and beet fritters! Yay! But now it's only 7:30 and I'm in pajamas... not a huge problem, but I do wish I had more alcohol...

I've got a bottle of Bailey's in the cabinet just waiting for me to make some coffee...

The old believe everything; the middle aged suspect everything: the young know everything.

~Oscar Wilde

Sorry! I guess Portland to Louisiana is a long way to come for a drink and girl talk. :ambivalence:

One of these days.... one of these days.... if I ever move to North Carolina (like in the "If you could live anywhere in the US" thread... ), then I'll be closer :)

Lulu : one that is remarkable or wonderful (it's in the dictionary, it must be true)

Battle LogPinterest | Twitter | Instagram

ZenGwen... how about, first world problem: Because you moved to Europe, your main time around here is when the board is almost dead.

Have fun in NYC, though :)

Yeah, seriously! Every morning at work, I'm like "Come on people, WAKE UP, it's Nerd Fitness time!" :P

Thanks, I will. I intend to eat lots of pizza and good Japanese food. :D

Pain is the feeling of weakness leaving the body.

Blog | Pinterest | Fitocracy

First world problems: 1: The race I was supposed to have today was cancelled for snow, and there's no snow... 2: The lid on my water bottle broke and REI is a half hour away.

Never think of pain or danger or enemies a moment longer than is necessary to fight them. -Ayn Rand

Amongst those less skilled you can see all this energy escaping through contorted faces, gritted teeth and tight shoulders that consume huge

amounts of effort but contribute nothing to achieving the task.

I really want to go to happy hour.... but I don't have enough friends! Or at least... any that would go out for a drink. *sigh* :D

I have the same problem. Just yesterday, I had a horrible crappy day and would have LOVED to go out for a drink. My best friends husband offered to take us to a bar, let us drink ten come back and pick us up. SHE WOULDNT DO IT. ugh.

1 Rep Max Deadlift-180lbs

1 Rep Max Clean and Jerk-90lbs

1 Rep Max Push Press-70lbs

1 Rep Max Back Squat-135lbs

1 Rep Strict Press-65lbs

Fitocracy

2 weeks till Hawaii