Forums are back in action! ×

Results! Woot!

So I feared the before and after pic. I doubted I even had pictures from the shoulders and below from before by I randomly stumbled on a old picture that gave me physical proof of results. After losing a lot of weight on diet pills I started paleo/exercise a few months ago. I've gained ten pounds but lost a pant size and finally feel good about how I look. I know there is progress to be made still but my before and after pictures tripled my motivation as I saw real Results! Im elated! Ive attached my before picture, Spring 2011 at 180lbs and after March 30,2012 at 125....Woot!

post-4875-13567243494868_thumb.jpg

post-4875-13567243495042_thumb.jpg

post-4875-13567243494868_thumb.jpg

post-4875-13567243495042_thumb.jpg

Jediknightingale

Elf- Ranger

STR: 2 DEX: 2 STA: 1 CON: 3 WIS: 3 CHA: 4

Sweat is fat crying

damn girl. work it, work it. good job making a healthier transition for weight loss, as well. that's a huge - and much more sustainable - accomplishment. keep up the great work!

...we, each of us, are responsible for our own fulfillment. Nobody else can provide it for us, and to believe otherwise is to delude ourselves dangerously and to program for eventual failure every relationship we enter. - Tom Robbins

Current Challenge: Life, man.

That's beyond woot-able! Well done!!!!

I AM going the distance

'Cause all I wanna do is go the distance. Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood.

*catcall* <- couldn't really think of a proper spelling

Wow! Congrats....big change, and like Mama T said, great job getting into a healthier weight loss!

Level 6 Wizard of Beer Warrior
STR 21.25 | DEX 5.75 | STA 7.75 | CON 3.50 | WIS 9.50 | CHA 3.25
Twitter | Epic Trip | Current Challenge
Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5
*the warrior formerly known as icedtrip and former dothraki god of thunder furyan*