Forums are back in action! ×

Things you wish women would stop doing to themselves

I always felt like a weirdo because I smile at people .

I take great joy in being the weirdo ;)

I don't like it when girls chew their fingernails... or anyone for that matter. It skeeves me out. I've seen people chew on themselves 'til they're practically bleeding before... ick.

Lulu : one that is remarkable or wonderful (it's in the dictionary, it must be true)

Battle LogPinterest | Twitter | Instagram

Guest Gemeaux
I take great joy in being the weirdo ;)

I don't like it when girls chew their fingernails... or anyone for that matter. It skeeves me out. I've seen people chew on themselves 'til they're practically bleeding before... ick.

Haha , own it !

Guest Gemeaux

I wish girls would do nice things for their guys too . I hate that they think they are the ones who should be getting all the presents , romance etc . Guys love it just as much .

Guest Gemeaux
The NF men will be happy to know I have been transitioning my wardrobe so I have two weeks of dresses to wear to replace jeans and t-shirts.

I prefer dresses to pants , love summer dresses .

I wish girls would do nice things for their guys too . I hate that they think they are the ones who should be getting all the presents , romance etc . Guys love it just as much .

I'm just not much of a present person, but my hubby is! DO something with me or for me, I'm all yours.

He loves to get things though. it doesn't matter if it's a sweet note in his pocket, an elaborate gift or if I pick up his favorite treat at the store while I'm out...he just likes to get stuff. It turns him into a little boy again. So cute.

The old believe everything; the middle aged suspect everything: the young know everything.

~Oscar Wilde

Guest Gemeaux

I love doing nice things for my boyfriend , as you said , leaving notes and getting little presents .

I'd prefer a guy just be nice and caring than buy loads of presents for me . Anyone could do that .

I think women like us when we smile just as much. How about we smile for them and we'll get a smile in return? ;)

Sorry, where I'm from you don't smile at strangers. If you do you get one of these:

119vsz9jpg.gif

"I'm just going to remember to not eat like an asshole most of the time" - MoC

three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: one must squat.- Brobert Frost
 Half-Elf Warrior | Current Challenge
 New Battle Log | Old Battle Log
Special thanks to AkLulu for drawing my awesome avatar!

How about constantly putting themselves down and demeaning themselves? One of my coworkers (the groupie) constantly talks about how "fat" she is.

This. This. This. This. This.

On a related note, I've found that faking spontaniety tends to work pretty well ;)

step 1: make up random schedule of nice guy things to do

step 2: follow schedule; woman doesn't realize, thinks I do things 'just because'.

step 3: ???

step 4: Profit! Or have a happy woman. Either way.

acb.jpg

The Tin Man: Cyborg Ranger

Tin Man's Out of Date Epic Quest

I am what I do.

Also, I agree that girls should stop being afraid of dresses. Nobody thinks any worse of you for wearing a dress. And why do you have to feel like dresses are too fancy? I love wearing dresses and skirts... to the point that sometimes it gets ridiculous...

241_54579605264_753380264_2945952_7893_n.jpg

AKLulu, you are now officially my hero. I wear skirts and dresses for almost every occasion (my exceptions are running tights for exercise, and jeans for chainsawing/shooting/generally playing in the woods). I get a lot of "wow, you're so dressed up" comments, but that doesn't stop me. Also, skirts are easier and more fun to sew than pants, so I've ended up with waaaaay too many.

Level 2 Amazon Warrior

STR 4 - DEX 2 - STA 3 - CON 2 - WIS 3 - CHA 2

Sisters Getting Swole: Starbuck Vs. IrishAmazon

Wow long thread ... I don't know if it was mentioned but one thing I wish women would stop is Fake Tan. It doesn't look good, ever. I love a natural looking woman, with as has been mentioned many times already, a minimum of make up.

So many things to love about women though. I think most of them have been covered already by others. Also, I think NF has the market cornered on great women. If more women were like all of you, world would be a better place!

AKLulu, you are now officially my hero. I wear skirts and dresses for almost every occasion (my exceptions are running tights for exercise, and jeans for chainsawing/shooting/generally playing in the woods). I get a lot of "wow, you're so dressed up" comments, but that doesn't stop me. Also, skirts are easier and more fun to sew than pants, so I've ended up with waaaaay too many.

Haha, it was a special occasion (Norwegian National day 2008, I celebrated with my friends on Svalbard)... I didn't always ride my snowmachine that dressed up ;) But yeah, every time I decide to wear a skirt or dress people ask me why I'm so dressed up. I just like wearing skirts and dresses.... either that or all my other clothes are dirty :P

Lulu : one that is remarkable or wonderful (it's in the dictionary, it must be true)

Battle LogPinterest | Twitter | Instagram