Forums are back in action! ×

What women love about men.

...I can appreciate some good facial hair as well. :) I'm a sucker for the outdoorsy type I guess.

Hmm...outdoorsy...facial hair...others have said good at fixing things is a plus...

redgreen_480x360.jpg

...I'll show myself out

_______

But seriously, this is a great thread for me to read. I really enjoy these men-women threads, they're very enlightening.

• Like 1

The Tin Man: Cyborg Ranger

Tin Man's Out of Date Epic Quest

I am what I do.

Well, I like genderplay, so I like men who look good in drag.

Christopher Meloni (who is hot anyway) in lingerie on OZ comes to mind...

I think there's something to be said for men who can be silly and put on women's clothes or make up (for Halloween, or just to be stupid, in addition to drag) without being all weird about it. Openmindedness and a secure sense of self are HOT HOT HOT.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

“If we all did the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves.â€

-Thomas Edison

"I'm only at about 35-40%, and I'm surprised as eff."

-unicornassssin

Fitocracy!

[thread=16121]My Challenge Thread[/thread]

Christopher Meloni (who is hot anyway) in lingerie on OZ comes to mind...

I think there's something to be said for men who can be silly and put on women's clothes or make up (for Halloween, or just to be stupid, in addition to drag) without being all weird about it. Openmindedness and a secure sense of self are HOT HOT HOT.

It's rather common in Carnival in Rio... the funniest part is when they get grumpy because the skirts are too short and showing their butt! Or the thongs are too tight and how the heck do you walk around with this thing!

(P.S.: link is not exactly safe for work. The keyword in the image search is not exactly a clean word).

I like smooth chests, personally :) I love the way it looks and feels.

No one has mentioned private parts. I like mens' private parts quite a bit.

I love seeing my husband in jeans and a tshirt. Usually he wears a button-down shirt over his tshirt which makes me sad.

Level ? Half-Dwarf/Half-Amazon Warrior

STR:21.25 STA:15 DEX: 10.95 CON: 14 WIS:15.5 CHA:17

SWOLE BUCKS: 1

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

I like smooth chests, personally :) I love the way it looks and feels.

No one has mentioned private parts. I like mens' private parts quite a bit.

I love seeing my husband in jeans and a tshirt. Usually he wears a button-down shirt over his tshirt which makes me sad.

What's women's thoughts on the combination topic of men's privates and the hair down there?

I love that I just asked my cooking challenged husband (who did manage to grill awesome venison tonight) what he was doing and he said "making a bacon puzzle". Only a man would put an entire package of bacon in a pan for the oven and refer to it as a bacon puzzle.

I love his bacon puzzle.

I AM going the distance

'Cause all I wanna do is go the distance. Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood.

Jeez, I dunno about waxing! Ow!

I gave the all-over a go once, wasn't into, plus re-growth was uncomfortable. I think "trimmed" is the key word. No one wants body hair all outta control, male or female.

I've always had trouble with shaving (my face). To get rid of the uncomfortable regrowth, get a buff puff. It will pull the stubble out so that you don't get in-grown hairs.

Marsupial Assassin - LVL 3

STR 10 || DEX 3 || STA 5 || CON 8 || WIS 11 || CHA 7

Fitocracy || MyFitnessPal

For some reason I have an odd attraction to dudes (But my bf specifically) when wearing his ratty old long underwear tops. OMG. I DON'T KNOW WHY. *goes off to the happy place where ratty long underwear runs wild and free*

I'm here too!

The old believe everything; the middle aged suspect everything: the young know everything.

~Oscar Wilde

I love that I just asked my cooking challenged husband (who did manage to grill awesome venison tonight) what he was doing and he said "making a bacon puzzle". Only a man would put an entire package of bacon in a pan for the oven and refer to it as a bacon puzzle.

I love his bacon puzzle.

That's hilarious! I need to make a bacon puzzle. Plans for next week's dinner....

Level 1 Wood Elf Druid

STR 3 | DEX 3 | STA 1 | CON 3 | WIS 2 | CHA 3

First Challenge