Forums are back in action! ×

What women love about men.

Randmart - Ouch man! Sending you a hug too ((((((.......)))))

You know, that just means that you're waaaay more qualified to add to this thread than me. What the Hell do I know on the subject...? I have the least amount of experience of everyone here.

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

Does anybody else think their s.o. is completely out of their league?  I feel like I'm the dumpy half of a sitcom couple.

Yes, but sometimes I like to pretend we're a power couple!

Level 2 Furyan Ranger    You keep what you kill

STR 3 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 2 | WIS 2 | CHA 3
6.1 6.2 | Duolingo | Daily Fitocracy

Spoiler

Captain Hammer: Have I seen you at the gym?

Billy: [smiles] At the gym!

Captain Hammer: [to himself] I don't go to the gym, I'm just naturally like this...

Does anybody else think their s.o. is completely out of their league?  I feel like I'm the dumpy half of a sitcom couple.

Not completely... though I do wonder sometimes what I did right...

So every guy just basically goes around thinking about banging every woman he knows......

Not EVERY one... and not all the time.

• Like 1

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

I probably can't add much to this thread, as I had to endure 42 failed relationships [and two attempts on my life] before I met D'Wife

~ Carry on ~

What is it they say, it's a numbers game.... dude, you got the numbers... I commend your persistence.. I was one relationship away from going single for life myself,and I barely hit double digits...

• Like 1

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

A lot of times, from what I understand, it seems to be an involuntary thought. A kind of Brain: "A new person! Aaand we just had sex." and not really like they actively walk around mind-boning their friends all the time. That would be exhausting, I would think.

• Like 2

Spoiler

Captain Hammer: [to himself] I don't go to the gym, I'm just naturally like this...

A lot of times, from what I understand, it seems to be an involuntary thought. A kind of Brain: "A new person! Aaand we just had sex." and not really like they actively walk around mind-boning their friends all the time. That would be exhausting, I would think.

This would probably be the best way to describe it...

I've even had that thought... then been like ... "Oh god no... NOOO... I need brain bleach"

*cries in corner*

• Like 2

My first challenge

I have the least amount of experience of everyone here.

Aw, you're adorable. And almost certainly wrong. =P

Level 10 Superhero Trainee (Ranger)

Str 20   Dex 12   Sta 15   Con 15   Wis 13   Cha 16

My Battle Log: Getting Back on the Horse

Challenges! 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

NerFiWriCh Completed: 1!

My book! The Mercenary's Guide to Ruined Seattle.

To all you saints and sinners!

You losers and you winners!

Here's to one more day above the roses!

Nope, I can honestly claim that I've only had one boyfriend and that he was the only guy I've ever even kissed. Ever.

Ok, so we were together for a long time, but on the fewest number of relationships league - I'm pretty hard to beat ;)

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Aaahhhh! the Vulcan mind-bone!

• Like 1

The past is only smoke in a dream.

Lvl 6 Ranger Berzerker

STR 9 DEX 4 STA 9 CON 8 WIS 2 CHA 8

Barfly ain't even tryin'...

Don't you just love that this thread was once filled with lovely little insights into the minds of women, and all about the simple little things they enjoy about the time they spend in the company of gentle men folk....

Then us lot got in here, and now it's all sexual innuendo and the workings (or lack thereof) of a man's mind.  Priceless! :D

• Like 1

Don't you just love that this thread was once filled with lovely little insights into the minds of women, and all about the simple little things they enjoy about the time they spend in the company of gentle men folk....

Then us lot got in here, and now it's all sexual innuendo and the workings (or lack thereof) of a man's mind.  Priceless! :D

What women love about men....

Apparently that we think in sexual innuendos.

My first challenge

I think that it's probably just me that likes that though..... ;)

This gives me hope!  If there's one out there (you), then there's bound to be another one that likes it!  

I actually got out of a relationship recently because the only thing she ever did when I made a joke with innuendo was to say "grow up".  Can't, sorry.  I tried.  I wanted to [figuratively] kill myself after like a day of trying to suppress my stupid wacked out innuendo-ish humor.  

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

This gives me hope!  If there's one out there (you), then there's bound to be another one that likes it!  

I actually got out of a relationship recently because the only thing she ever did when I made a joke with innuendo was to say "grow up".  Can't, sorry.  I tried.  I wanted to [figuratively] kill myself after like a day of trying to suppress my stupid wacked out innuendo-ish humor.  

Two of my life mottos..

Growing old is mandatory, growing up isn't...

The only difference between the men and the boys, are the size of their feet,and the price of their toys... (yes that's a song, but it fits)

• Like 2

My first challenge

If your only innuendo is "that's what she said" and giggling at naughty words used in an un-naughty way, I would probably tell you to grow up too. They have to be clever, or it doesn't work!

Spoiler

If your only innuendo is "that's what she said" and giggling at naughty words used in an un-naughty way, I would probably tell you to grow up too. They have to be clever, or it doesn't work!

That's what she said...

wait... she did actually say that... damnit...

My first challenge

I can start a sexual innuendo thread if you think it would help... ;)

• Like 1

The past is only smoke in a dream.

Lvl 6 Ranger Berzerker

STR 9 DEX 4 STA 9 CON 8 WIS 2 CHA 8

Barfly ain't even tryin'...