Forums are back in action! ×

What women love about men.

Wanna know something I love in a woman?

When she can tell a dirty joke without blushing.  Sometimes even smirking as they tell it.

I love that.

Same. I was at...actually, I was at a reception after a funeral, actually, but that's neither here nor there. Anyway, this lady was talking to me, my  brother, and my brother's girlfriend. She was eighty if she was a day (the lady, not my brother's girlfriend). And then she proceeded to tell this joke...

Seems a couple of older ladies were living at the same retirement home. Both of them liked to smoke, but one found that she had trouble keeping her cigarette lit when it was raining (smoking wasn't allowed indoors, y'see). Her friend told her to use a condom to shield the cigarette. The troubled lady headed for the local drug store and went to the counter to ask for a box of condoms. The person behind the counter asked what size she needed, and she said, "Oh, honey. It just has to be big enough to fit over a Camel."

The joke-teller gave us that smirk as we all died laughing.

• Like 1

Level 10 Superhero Trainee (Ranger)

Str 20   Dex 12   Sta 15   Con 15   Wis 13   Cha 16

My Battle Log: Getting Back on the Horse

Challenges! 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

NerFiWriCh Completed: 1!

My book! The Mercenary's Guide to Ruined Seattle.

To all you saints and sinners!

You losers and you winners!

Here's to one more day above the roses!

Let me guess - two posts covering the things we like, followed by ten pages of pictures to illustrate the point?

I actually went and looked, and if there were pictures, they got deleted, but I didn't see anything too horrible nor too many spots where pictures would have been.

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

Actually that one wasn't the one that got locked. Its just a dead thread that isn't posted in:

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/9916-what-men-love-about-women/

There was a thread for pictures. That one got locked. There was a whole Mens forum for a bit, just like the Women's. Lasted all of 2 days or so.

currently cutting

battle log challenges: 21,20, 19,18,17,16,15,14,13,12,11,10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1

don't panic!

Men's ability to set aside emotion and focus on fact. Love it on the personal side - arguments with my husband are interspersed with hilariously matter-of-fact observations like, "Can you please put some clothes on before we fight?", as well as on the professional side, where I only suffer minimal consequences stemming from my male boss's family issues (on the extremely rare occasions I discover that's even a factor!).

• Like 1

Evicious, Khajjit Ranger STR 7 | DEX 13 | STA 3 | CON 6 | WIS 16 | CHA 4

Current 4WC: Evicious: The Unburdening II + Blitz Week!

Fitocracy! I Play To Win!

Keep up the momentum!

Time for a "Something I hate!" moment. Guys, listen up.

Men should not wear "fashion" jeans. There is nothing good about seeing a bloke wearing a pair of "skinny" jeans, that resemble a pair of fecking leggings! Nor is there anything nice about a pair of baggy-arsed jeans hanging half way off your backside. There shouldn't be more pockets than you actually need to hold your wallet, phone, car keys, and your hands. Jeans should come up to you hips, they should have 5 pockets, and they should fit you. End of.

I've just spent the evening looking at guys and wanting to slap them on the back of their heads and tell them to go home and "put some proper clothes on". *sigh* I feel old... :(

• Like 3

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

The Hanging Bridge theory -> pretty much a frightened person is an attracted person

Ovulating strippers make more money than the others.

Kissing helps prevent certain viral infections.

A Pheromone Party is an actual thing.

Swallowing decreases the chances of future miscarriage. (Show this study to your wives. You are welcome.)

Machete, you never fail to entertain and enlighten! 

• Like 1

I love that the two male Leaders sitting with me having coffee are considerate, pleasant, and just hanging out with me and doing absolutely nothing but chatting and having a laugh, no silly body language, no mixed signals, no off the cuff innuendo, just enjoying each other's company. Love it, love these guys, they are coming on our big camp at the end of the year........it's going to be AWESOME!

• Like 1

Wait! What............?

Time for a "Something I hate!" moment. Guys, listen up.

Men should not wear "fashion" jeans. There is nothing good about seeing a bloke wearing a pair of "skinny" jeans, that resemble a pair of fecking leggings! Nor is there anything nice about a pair of baggy-arsed jeans hanging half way off your backside. There shouldn't be more pockets than you actually need to hold your wallet, phone, car keys, and your hands. Jeans should come up to you hips, they should have 5 pockets, and they should fit you. End of.

I've just spent the evening looking at guys and wanting to slap them on the back of their heads and tell them to go home and "put some proper clothes on". *sigh* I feel old... :(

Unless...

Cargo pants

3527469-bane.jpg

and leggings

3702062382a5533861850l.jpg

Machete, you never fail to entertain and enlighten! 

One does one's best.

Happy Mother's Day, by the way.

• Like 1

I'll let you off with cargo pants, but leggings....? Can't see the picture mate.

Edit- I snaffled the code and found the image. Ahhh.... gotcha! ;)

Those things are all right, as they're not jeans, or pretending to be jeans.... or jeans pretending to be those things.... Ok, I've confused myself with that one.... Whatever. You get what I mean. :P

• Like 1

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

What about sagging skinny jeans? Haha

Skinny-Jeans.jpg

That whole sagging thing, I believe, was started in prison, when inmates would advertize their butts much like baboons do during mating season. It pretty much is a sign that means "open for business."

What about sagging skinny jeans? Haha

Skinny-Jeans.jpg

That whole sagging thing, I believe, was started in prison, when inmates would advertize their butts much like baboons do during mating season. It pretty much is a sign that means "open for business."

Hmmm… I think if a few of my students, who continue to allow their pants to sag and need daily reminders to pull them up, could hear that interview it would no longer be an issue…   

• Like 1