Forums are back in action! ×

What women love about men.

Damn! I'm in the wrong job. I'd tell you anything you want to hear for $440. ;) Then again, I'm not athletic looking, don't own perfume, and can hardly walk in high heels. Bugger!

shit Guzzi, you are sooooo full of crap! You could make ten times that ;)

however, I was going to say the same thing...buuuut I am far worse off in the not athletic and walking in heels department, but I do have perfume! Several varieties in fact!! LOL! 

and besides, I tell him all that already, Im just not cute enough to get paid for it! LOL! 

• Like 1

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

Damn! I'm in the wrong job. I'd tell you anything you want to hear for $440. ;) Then again, I'm not athletic looking, don't own perfume, and can hardly walk in high heels. Bugger!

You're obviously looking for the wrong clientele then... :-)

• Like 1

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

With your voice Guzzi, I'd listen to you read the phone book. ;)

• Like 2

level 4 Gnoll warrior
STR 6|DEX 5|STA 4|CON 5|WIS 5|CHA 2

Building a better Raev, part 1.

Goal: working set of 350# squat, 235# bench, 370# deadlift, 15% or lower BF%

Fix slight pelvic tilt, reinforce lower back to help disc issue

But would you pay me $440? Lol! Coz if so, I feel a career change coming on! :D

And thank you Bekah! :love_heart: I've been to my share of strip clubs, and RandMart is right when he says there's a market for everyone. There really is no "perfect" female form that every guy likes. It's quite an eye opener to see how men really respond to the female form, in all it's variations.

• Like 2

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

And thank you Bekah! :love_heart: I've been to my share of strip clubs, and RandMart is right when he says there's a market for everyone. There really is no "perfect" female form that every guy likes. It's quite an eye opener to see how men really respond to the female form, in all it's variations.

and yet when you walk outside the club, they all look the same... :-)

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

Not sure I'm with you yet....

Are you talking about women not celebrating their differences, and all wearing the same clothes, hairstyle, & makeup? Or maybe they just all look the same to you with their clothes on.... :confused:

• Like 2

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Not sure I'm with you yet....

Are you talking about women not celebrating their differences, and all wearing the same clothes, hairstyle, & makeup? Or maybe they just all look the same to you with their clothes on.... :confused:

Not celebrating their differences....

For example, where I lived in california, practically every woman was Blond, wore the bug-eye glasses, has the oversized purse, wedge heels, spray tan.... etc...

• Like 2

My first challenge

And thank you Bekah! :love_heart:I've been to my share of strip clubs, and RandMart is right when he says there's a market for everyone. There really is no "perfect" female form that every guy likes. It's quite an eye opener to see how men really respond to the female form, in all it's variations.

Details?

• Like 1

Not celebrating their differences....

For example, where I lived in california, practically every woman was Blond, wore the bug-eye glasses, has the oversized purse, wedge heels, spray tan.... etc...

Right, I'm with you now. Yeah, it's a weird thing, but women follow fashions designed by other women, and gay men. I don't think that what straight men, who actually want to look at women, are ever taken into account.

I know that I'm utterly perplexed by the majority of what is considered "fashionable"

• Like 1

Right, I'm with you now. Yeah, it's a weird thing, but women follow fashions designed by other women, and gay men. I don't think that what straight men, who actually want to look at women, are ever taken into account.

I know that I'm utterly perplexed by the majority of what is considered "fashionable"

Well, most would be happy with women going butt nekkid, sooooo....

• Like 1

Details?

You hear it all the time... "Men like curvy women" or "Men like slim women" or tall, blonde, big boobs, long legs, any of those things.

Reality check: Men like women. End of.

For every skinny girl out there thinking she's not attractive because she doesn't have curves, and every voluptuous lady thinking she needs to drop 20lbs, seriously girls - guys don't care. They just want to see you naked. ;)

And I mean that in the nicest, most positive sense. Yes they will always have individual tastes and preferences, but I can honestly tell you, there is a guy looking at you and thinking "she's beautiful". If only we appreciated that, we would all be a bit happier.

• Like 4

I do not want to see people naked, but I am a firm believer that variety is the spice of life, it's funny when I comment on someone being cute and my wife will be like "really" and I know there are a lot more guys out there like me

(like me besides the not wanting to see you naked part, I'm pretty sure they would jump at the chance)

Between a rock and a hard place, use our finger nails to climb, it's all we know..........

Daily Mile

Perfer et obdura: Dolor hic tibi proderit olim

Which is odd when you think about it, most of them want to attract a straight male, yet wear things that make us go WTF?

Oversized glasses are one of em for me... every time I see a girl wearing those, I have to laugh... I expect her to sprout wings and fly off.

OH... story time...the glasses thing reminded me...

So I'm standing in line at Michaels, which is a craft store here in the U.S. though you might have em there. My fiance was buying some stuff for her scrapbooking. While standing in line, there's a girl in front of me, wearing glasses. So I'm doing my normal looking around while waiting for the line to move, and when I look at her, something seems... off, but I'm not sure what. Now I'm in "stare but don't get caught" mode because it's bugging me that I can't figure out what's wrong. It took me a good 5 minutes until I realized her glasses weren't reflecting ANYTHING, at all, nor was there any distortion when looking through her side of the glasses.... she had no lenses.

I walked out of Michael's completely dumbfounded... here I am wearing glasses and I can remember being teased about it, and apparently it's now the cool thing to do, even if you don't need em.

You hear it all the time... "Men like curvy women" or "Men like slim women" or tall, blonde, big boobs, long legs, any of those things.

For every skinny girl out there thinking she's not attractive because she doesn't have curves, and every voluptuous lady thinking she needs to drop 20lbs, seriously girls - guys don't care. They just want to see you naked. ;)

And I mean that in the nicest, most positive sense. Yes they will always have individual tastes and preferences, but I can honestly tell you, there is a guy looking at you and thinking "she's beautiful". If only we appreciated that, we would all be a bit happier.

PREACH IT SISTAH!

This is probably a good thing....

Sometimes.... not all of us would dress women in string bikinis and call it a day... I'd just like to see more functional outfits. Gimme jeans, tshirt and boots over 6 inch heels and a mini skirt.

• Like 3

My first challenge

Very very true.  Long ones, tall ones, short ones, Brown ones, black ones, round ones, big ones, crazy ones...

As the man said, once you've seen one woman naked... you want to see the rest of them naked.

• Like 4

And the bit about you being in strip clubs...

I do not want to see people naked, but I am a firm believer that variety is the spice of life, it's funny when I comment on someone being cute and my wife will be like "really" and I know there are a lot more guys out there like me

(like me besides the not wanting to see you naked part, I'm pretty sure they would jump at the chance)

'Eh, I think the internet has seriously dampered male enthusiasm for seeing females naked. I mean most guys nowadays have literally seen pictures of 10K+ different naked women by the time they are in their 20's.

Naked all by itself is pretty boring.

• Like 1

currently cutting

battle log challenges: 21,20, 19,18,17,16,15,14,13,12,11,10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1

don't panic!