Forums are back in action! ×

What women love about men.

damnit, you were the one I was hoping would hold the door!! :'(

I do.  I was just making fun of... ahhh, never mind.  *waits for someone to hold the door open so he can leave the conversation*

• Like 4

The cancer was aggressive, but the chemotherapy was aggressive, as well.

There was aggression on both sides. 

Llama llama butt.

I shouldn't feel "uncomfortable" when women hold the door open for me but I do, I would rather defer to them than the reverse.

This.

Level 10 Superhero Trainee (Ranger)

Str 20   Dex 12   Sta 15   Con 15   Wis 13   Cha 16

My Battle Log: Getting Back on the Horse

Challenges! 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

NerFiWriCh Completed: 1!

My book! The Mercenary's Guide to Ruined Seattle.

To all you saints and sinners!

You losers and you winners!

Here's to one more day above the roses!

I do.  I was just making fun of... ahhh, never mind.  *waits for someone to hold the door open so he can leave the conversation*

After some research (I knew it sounded familiar but yeah, couldnt remember shit) this made me laugh, don't leave simply bc I'm an idiot who doesn't get a joke :P

Someone has to balance out the overly mature people here...

and thus you are appointed :)

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

After some research (I knew it sounded familiar but yeah, couldnt remember shit) this made me laugh, don't leave simply bc I'm an idiot who doesn't get a joke :P

and thus you are appointed :)

Appointed... hell, i stole the position... :-)

• Like 1

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

Pulled that off once, at a Barnes and Noble in Battle Creek Michigan.  It worked much better than I expected.

Well, I am sure your absolute adorableness did its part :) 

I am going to tell J to try that when he feels up to it. 

• Like 1

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

Hey! I'm Back! And got stuff to share......

Soooo.... Considering all the things I've posted in this thread, I'd like to take a minute to try and paint a picture of what kind of guy it seems I'd be looking for, if I was looking at all you understand, which I'm not. Honest. So what are all the things I've said in here that I found attractive, well, there's...

1. Inteligent, interesting, and articulate (this is definitely my no.1 btw)
  2. Passionate about his interests
  3. Confident enough in himself and his opinions to stand on his own and not need to join in with "the crowd"
  4. Someone who doesn't go in for dramatics, who can stand back and look at any situation rationally and react appropriately 
  5. A shy guy
  6. Kind and considerate
  7. Good with kids
  8. A guy who can dance!
  9. I've often said that I'm not phased by physical appearance, and that actually, I like a guy to be a little.. *ahem*.. chunky :redface:
  10. Facial hair

Ok, that pretty much sums up my top 10 list of things that I would be looking for. Even though I'm not. But if I were..... Well, you get the point. He would have to be as adorable as Machete, as self assured as Insanity, as sweet and kind as Jitters, as smooth as Raev, as pervy and full of innuendo as RandMart or Barfly (ok, so there's plenty of competition for this position, but I think this pair win it by a whisker), have a sexy voice/accent like Bearded.Dragon, and be as cute as Thrillho. 

That's a big ask.

I found him.

Accidentally.

Wasn't looking.

Found him anyway.

He has everything on the list, except the beard, and I think I can live with that one.

It gets better.... There's a funny story here, but I'm running out of time. I'll post later ;)

• Like 10

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

Soooo.... Considering all the things I've posted in this thread, I'd like to take a minute to try and paint a picture of what kind of guy it seems I'd be looking for, if I was looking at all you understand, which I'm not. Honest. So what are all the things I've said in here that I found attractive, well, there's...

3. Confident enough in himself and his opinions to stand on his own and not need to join in with "the crowd"
  4. Someone who doesn't go in for dramatics, who can stand back and look at any situation rationally and react appropriately 
  5. A shy guy
  6. Kind and considerate
  7. Good with kids
  8. A guy who can dance!
  9. I've often said that I'm not phased by physical appearance, and that actually, I like a guy to be a little.. *ahem*.. chunky :redface:
  10. Facial hair

Ok, that pretty much sums up my top 10 list of things that I would be looking for. Even though I'm not. But if I were..... Well, you get the point. He would have to be as adorable as Machete, as self assured as Insanity, as sweet and kind as Jitters, as smooth as Raev, as pervy and full of innuendo as RandMart or Barfly (ok, so there's plenty of competition for this position, but I think this pair win it by a whisker), have a sexy voice/accent like Bearded.Dragon, and be as cute as Thrillho. 

That's a big ask.

I found him.

Accidentally.

Wasn't looking.

Found him anyway.

He has everything on the list, except the beard, and I think I can live with that one.

It gets better.... There's a funny story here, but I'm running out of time. I'll post later ;)

Guzzi, it appears that you didn't notice that this thread has changed, you have to say "butt" to be part of it now so, I'll give you an easy one

11.   He has to have a nice butt.

Challenge Logs: Current Challenge 3 2 1 Battlelog

Origin of Name:

FN: Julian -> Jules -> Family Jewels -> Family

LN: Rickards = Canadian brand of Beer -> Beer

Call me "FamilyBeer" (or just Jules)

YAY!

5. A shy guy
  6. Kind and considerate
  7. Good with kids
  8. A guy who can dance!
  10. Facial hair

That's a big ask.

I found him.

Accidentally.

Wasn't looking.

Found him anyway.

He can borrow my beard if need be, always willing to help, and I like that compliment... :redface-new:

• Like 1

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

Umm.... Like this?

3upa4e3e.jpg

Second from the left, though taken a few years ago. Not that we're swapping pics or anything.... ;)

I'm not sure why... but this was a hilarious response to the question....

I was expecting "Oh he looks cute... so something... not *BAM* A picture

• Like 1

My first challenge