Forums are back in action! ×

What women love about men.

haha, I just don't know why people get worked up about it, and when they do, I can't help but exacerbate the situation by being a smart ass

"Ok, ok, look, when you have kids and you're up to your elbows in baby shit and vomit and haven't had any time to yourself, I'll take a break from travelling around the world, staying in great shape and having a house that stays clean and I'll babysit for a few hours. Then I can go back to riding motorcycles and going to the circus whenever I want"

Go BIG, or go home.

haha, I just don't know why people get worked up about it, and when they do, I can't help but exacerbate the situation by being a smart ass

"Ok, ok, look, when you have kids and you're up to your elbows in baby shit and vomit and haven't had any time to yourself, I'll take a break from travelling around the world, staying in great shape and having a house that stays clean and I'll babysit for a few hours. Then I can go back to riding motorcycles and going to the circus whenever I want"

you forgot bear fighting...

Level 1 Elf Adventurer STR 2|DEX 2|STA 2|CON 2|WIS 3|CHA 4

bear fighting is important...keep it up.

Honestly why i wouldnt want kids...

im terrified of what might happen to my body.. call it vanity but my body looks good as is, and im trying to get it to fantastic...so add in a baby..oh my

i hate needles. and no way im having a baby without an epidural

i like my sleep and i dont want to have to get up every couple of hours for them. 

i dont like when kids scream.

i can only handle kids for a short amount of time.

Level 1 Elf Adventurer STR 2|DEX 2|STA 2|CON 2|WIS 3|CHA 4

Today I love men, I loved them yesterday, and I am sure I will still love them tomorrow.  I like watching them, and listening to them, and interacting with them.  Sometimes I will sit on a bench and do some "man watching".  I am so glad there are men in the world because if it was all women....I think I would have to fling myself head first in to a wood chipper.  

~~~~~

I like guys with longer naturally thick eyelashes...I am not in to makeup on guys but if their eyelashes naturally stand out it makes me salivate.

I like guys with two eyebrows instead of one, and they should be trimmed so that they don't look like an Old English Sheepdog.

I like guys with all their teeth,  if they've been knocked out get them replaced.  To me there is nothing worse than a man with his front teeth missing.

Guy's should have their driver's licence.  They don't have to own a vehicle but they should at least be able to legally drive one.

They should also be financially capable of supporting themselves, I don't need them to support me but they had better not expect me to support them.

• Like 1

. I am Elder . Woosah . Sunshine . Plants . Fur babies . New book smell . Cinnamon . Pepperoni Pizza .

I am so glad there are men in the world because if it was all women....I think I would have to fling myself head first in to a wood chipper.  

I love how much women hate other women sometimes. Men love the company of men but a lot of women don't like female company in my experience (Not generalising, but a genuine observation of women I've known or met or heard talk about this subject)

Go BIG, or go home.

I love how much women hate other women sometimes. Men love the company of men but a lot of women don't like female company in my experience (Not generalising, but a genuine observation of women I've known or met or heard talk about this subject)

In my opinion, it's because women are WAY more competitive than men, but they're sneaky about it. Guys are competitive but once there's a winner, it's over until next time. But women fester and plot. They hold grudges. I work in a male dominated industry and I tend to have a lot of guy friends. But I have to consciously make an effort to befriend their wives so the wives see me as a friendly, not a threat to their relationship. I've NEVER heard of guys doing that to other guys. Sorry ladies, but most of y'all are wack.

Amazon Warrior

29, F, 5'11 ft, 159lbs

#1, #2, #3, #4, #5

Women are so catty, two-faced, and judgmental!  Guys are easier to hang out with because they say it how it is, to your face.  They also don't thrive on gossip and drama.  

I work in a male dominated industry and I tend to have a lot of guy friends. But I have to consciously make an effort to befriend their wives so the wives see me as a friendly, not a threat to their relationship.

Same here!  There's been plenty of times when women don't like me because I hang out with their SO's more than them.  Not one-on-one but it's usually the guys and me hanging out downstairs and the women chatting upstairs.  I do attempt to befriend the females but there's only so much I can take.

. I am Elder . Woosah . Sunshine . Plants . Fur babies . New book smell . Cinnamon . Pepperoni Pizza .

I am so glad there are men in the world because if it was all women....I think I would have to fling myself head first in to a wood chipper.  

I also said this because women don't have the same kind of "hardware" that men do and the fake hardware just isn't the same as the real thing.

Women are so catty, two-faced, and judgmental!  Guys are easier to hang out with because they say it how it is, to your face.  They also don't thrive on gossip and drama.  

Same here!  There's been plenty of times when women don't like me because I hang out with their SO's more than them.  Not one-on-one but it's usually the guys and me hanging out downstairs and the women chatting upstairs.  I do attempt to befriend the females but there's only so much I can take.

You always know exactly where you stand with a guy. I'm a big fan of upfront almost brutal honesty. It requires a lot of confidence and trust in a relationship. But women will so often smile to your face and then whisper to her friend about how much you suck. I had a coworker who used to talk a lot about her baby (and good for her, I'm totally excited that she's into her kid considering she was dating the baby daddy a month before she got prego) and another coworker complained, "she talks about her kid all the time!" Well yeah! That's her life! And she loves her baby girl, so rock on. I just couldn't believe this other girl was like, "ugh, she's so into her kid, it's annoying" Why? Because she's happy? Because she has a beautiful baby girl? What's the problem?!

Amazon Warrior

29, F, 5'11 ft, 159lbs

#1, #2, #3, #4, #5

Today I love men, I loved them yesterday, and I am sure I will still love them tomorrow.  I like watching them, and listening to them, and interacting with them.  Sometimes I will sit on a bench and do some "man watching".  I am so glad there are men in the world because if it was all women....I think I would have to fling myself head first in to a wood chipper.

YES! A world of all women would be awful. There's a kind of pressure to silently compete with one another among women...and it's stupid. Women get jealous and resentful.

Men, thank you for not holding grudges and not being catty.

(and also for having really soft, long-ish hair).

Level 2 Half-Giant | Adventurer

**aspiring to Druid/Scout hybrid and Wood Elf-dom**

STR: 4 | DEX: 2 | STA: 3 | CON: 4.5 | WIS: 6.75 | CHA: 6

Walk to Mordor | Epic Quest | Recovery Journey

I have a why. This is my how.

Oh men hold grudges alright. They just aren't I'm-going-to-ruin-that-biatches-life vindictive like we are.

Level 3 - Half-Elf Warrior, STR - 5 | DEX - 1 | STA - 6 | CON - 5.5 | WIS - 3.5 | CHA - 5

I know where I'm going, and I know the truth, and I don't have to be what you want me to be. I'm free to be what I want. ~  Ali

Previous Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

I work in a male dominated industry and I tend to have a lot of guy friends. But I have to consciously make an effort to befriend their wives so the wives see me as a friendly, not a threat to their relationship. I've NEVER heard of guys doing that to other guys. Sorry ladies, but most of y'all are wack.

I find the same exact thing.  Except I work in a female dominated industry and have to be on my guard every minute of the day so that I don't say something weird or something that anyone could find offense to.  They'll talk behind your back if you give them even the slightest opportunity.  I'm actually terrified of women.

Veralis, level 2 Half Elf ranger

STR 3|DEX 2|STA 2|CON 4.5|WIS 5|CHA 3

Current Challenge

I love a man in work boots and who has scruff!

Also what is sexy is a man who sticks to his morals/convictions no matter what!

A man who can be sensitive but kick someones ass in a heartbeat! 

And knows how to use a tool!!

Level 1 Adventurer

STR 2 | DEX 1 | STA 2 | CON 4 | WIS 3 | CHA 3

"Do something today that your future self with thank you for!"

I find the same exact thing.  Except I work in a female dominated industry and have to be on my guard every minute of the day so that I don't say something weird or something that anyone could find offense to.  They'll talk behind your back if you give them even the slightest opportunity.  I'm actually terrified of women.

This is literally a nightmare for me. Like some dream where I come to work and everyone is female. Ahhhhh!!! The horror! 

But enough hating on other women. Let's love some men!

I like man skin. I guess that's weird, but my man has really soft skin despite using freakin' Lever 2000 desiccation soap. I think the way men like us because our skin is kind of soft and squishy is the way I like men because their skin is hard and tight. Also, my man was totally just laughing in his sleep. Ridiculous cuteness!

Amazon Warrior

29, F, 5'11 ft, 159lbs

#1, #2, #3, #4, #5

I do love man skin too, I am like a cat sometimes and like to rub up all over a guy just to feel skin on skin. 

I like when I can be with a guy and not have to say anything at all.  Or we can be snuggled up on the couch and doing to separate things, like me reading while he watches t.v. Just being able to hang out and enjoy each others company is awesome.

I accidentally offended my coworker once this way.  I was talking to our 20-year-old printer that was misbehaving, and when it finally cooperated I said, aloud, "You're doing well for your age".  Coworker heard and thought I was talking to her!  And OH! the glare!  I apologized and explained I was talking to the printer, but I don't think she believed me.

Men, though...I love when they're strong and like to pick me up.  One friend will walk up to me, give me a hug, and stand up--and I'm just hanging there; he'll keep me there until I tap out from not being able to breathe. So much fun!  And I love hanging out with a bunch of men playing video/tabletop games.  The atmosphere is so ultimately chill, even if the game is not chill.  Also that even though they may be healthy, working out, paleo-following, they usually won't turn down homemade cookies.

I love voices. Like...some tones or pitches or just the way some men speak is a huge, and I mean HUGE turn on for me.

Tsundere
Level 1 Adventurer/Ranger, pseudo-ninja and Sailor Scout Rebel
STR: +0 || DEX: +0 || STA: +0 || CON: +0 || WIS: +0 || CHA: +0

"The past is seldom as we would have it. The future yet to be known. Embrace the present and strike all else from concern." - Spartacus

Rebel Ranger Debut

Sailor Tsundere's Battle Logs

Tsundere Tsunami - Personal Blog

Men, though...I love when they're strong and like to pick me up.  One friend will walk up to me, give me a hug, and stand up--and I'm just hanging there; he'll keep me there until I tap out from not being able to breathe. So much fun!

I love this too!  Or when they throw me over their shoulder just to be a "tough guy".  Lots of fun!