Forums are back in action! ×

What women love about men.

apparently someone is already requesting we dont talk about sex.

Really???? That's pretty silly. I mean let's face it, it's not exactly been "graphic" has it? It's just a bit of a laugh, and we'll wander back to topic (or at least off-topic but in a different direction) pretty soon. Unless of course the same thing that happened to the "What weird/nerdy stuff do you do?" thread happens.... :blink:

• Like 1

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

I guess it's okay to up one point. We all have different threshold to these kind of things. 

If we use the grandmother's rule of public conversation and imagine we talk about *ahem* sleeping positions *ahem* in front of our nanas, a lot of us would feel slight discomfort, right?

I mean, we are all mature people *snickers* so we might keep in mind that people have different perspectives in discussion about sex.

• Like 1

I guess it's okay to up one point. We all have different threshold to these kind of things. 

If we use the grandmother's rule of public conversation and imagine we talk about *ahem* sleeping positions *ahem* in front of our nanas, a lot of us would feel slight discomfort, right?

I mean, we are all mature people *snickers* so we might keep in mind that people have different perspectives in discussion about sex.

You don't know my family very well... though I do still try and keep it clean. Mostly....

• Like 1

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

I wonder if we'll get in trouble for talking about this, lol.

And I guess we didn't get there until 2 and a half years later because you needed a person, like me, to go to the worst case scenario of things we could talk about. =P

I'm not stopping it. The site is 18+, so casual talk about sex is fine in my book as long as it doesn't get offensive.

• Like 2

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

I'm not stopping it. The site is 18+, so casual talk about sex is fine in my book as long as it doesn't get offensive.

Except the forums are viewed publicly, right? So when my 10 year old students (or any of the hundreds of students I have taught in previous years...) find my Facebook, see a Nerdfitness reference (or follow the link on the sweatshirt I wear to school in the mornings...) and find out who I am on here, they don't have to be members to search for me and find my posts linked to other posts with websites of penises and talk about sexual positions... Right?

Something I have to think about... And unless someone can delete every single one of my posts from this entire thread, it will be something I will be linked to forever...

Sorry if that's silly for some of you...I guess I didn't think that it would get to that point after several years of more G-PG rated discussion... :-/

Level 6.5 Female Druid/Celtic Goddess
(Str. - 14) (Dex. - 10) (Sta. - 11) (Con. - 10) (Wis. - 11) (Char. - 13)

My Most Recent Challenge!

Spoiler

Awake every morning and do your best to follow this daily To-Do List:

1. Think Positively 2. Eat Healthy 3. Exercise Today. 4. Worry Less. 5. Work Hard. 6. Laugh Often. 7. Sleep Well.

Then? Repeat...

"Promise me you will always remember: You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
RIP C.H. aka. TexasToast

Lol!

Awesome list, eh? Dunno if that will last long! XD I'm generally more prude and can't say things about sex without trying to find fancy and more "discreet" ways of saying it.

Anyway! Men who like cats are a plus in my book!... Cats as in the animals! Not the other meaning! Although, I hope mine would like that too rather than "hotdogs", lol!

tinder-fails-23.jpg

Fuck 'em

Right in the pussy?

• Like 1

Except the forums are viewed publicly, right? So when my 10 year old students (or any of the hundreds of students I have taught in previous years...) find my Facebook, see a Nerdfitness reference (or follow the link on the sweatshirt I wear to school in the mornings...) and find out who I am on here, they don't have to be members to search for me and find my posts linked to other posts with websites of penises and talk about sexual positions... Right?

Something I have to think about... And unless someone can delete every single one of my posts from this entire thread, it will be something I will be linked to forever...

Sorry if that's silly for some of you...I guess I didn't think that it would get to that point after several years of more G-PG rated discussion... :-/

This is a good point. Even though you're not participating in that specific part of the discussion, the fact that you are involved in a thread that does could be spun the wrong way.

OK, I've changed my mind. If you're going to be talking about sex specifically, it probably should be in another thread that is marked NSFW in the title.

• Like 1

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

All of this because of the talk of extra limbs or actually combining two people which got to diphalia 

Crazy Mags, as for your case I would honestly use a maiden or middle name like my other teacher friends; not because you are going to post something crazy but hell even a bikini shot of yourself can get you in trouble by some stupid parent

Between a rock and a hard place, use our finger nails to climb, it's all we know..........

Daily Mile

Perfer et obdura: Dolor hic tibi proderit olim

All of this because of the talk of extra limbs or actually combining two people which got to diphalia

Crazy Mags, as for your case I would honestly use a maiden or middle name like my other teacher friends; not because you are going to post something crazy but hell even a bikini shot of yourself can get you in trouble by some stupid parent

Hahahahaha @ me in a bikini.... But seriously, yeah I'm still learning how difficult it is to stay private online.... NF is the only public forum I go to for that reason, because if I have a genius student (I have taught gifted kids...lol) who is motivated enough to find this place, all they will find is my desire to be healthy and happy... (This is why I started getting nervous when it was mentioned google was looking at the topic...)

Sorry to rain on the parade kids :(

• Like 1

Level 6.5 Female Druid/Celtic Goddess
(Str. - 14) (Dex. - 10) (Sta. - 11) (Con. - 10) (Wis. - 11) (Char. - 13)

My Most Recent Challenge!

Spoiler

Awake every morning and do your best to follow this daily To-Do List:

1. Think Positively 2. Eat Healthy 3. Exercise Today. 4. Worry Less. 5. Work Hard. 6. Laugh Often. 7. Sleep Well.

Then? Repeat...

"Promise me you will always remember: You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
RIP C.H. aka. TexasToast

It is a little understandable.  I hang out on two forums, and on the other one, there is a members-only, invite-only, 100% private no-Google-crawler subforum which is pretty much the only place we really "put it out there". For pretty much this reason. 

• Like 2

The cancer was aggressive, but the chemotherapy was aggressive, as well.

There was aggression on both sides. 

I don't want to live in fear all the time. It is crazy to have to be fearful for your job, but I understand your concern. So many people so riddled fear that they must spread it to others and control them with fear.

I have definitely heard much worst from the faculty lounge and the student cafeteria! 

What strange times we live in!

• Like 2

Though I'm realizing this tangent has little to do with "what women love about men"

Well, it is something I love about men :)

On this day, my 5 year anniversary, I thought I'd post the things I love about my husband, though off the current topic, they are what i love and led me to want to spend the rest of my life with him:

I love a guy who:

-doesn't need me to wear makeup...ever.

-doesn't need to talk 24/7 to spend time together,

-makes me laugh

-supports me when I cry

-believes in me and my abilities,

-doesn't need to go out every weekend, but is game for social events too

-can be silly with me

-isn't afraid to cry during sad movies

-puts up with my (at times) crazy moods and even seems to find them endearing...still haven't figured out how.. Lol

-treats me like an equal member of "the team" and doesn't talk down to me or stereotype my role in a relationship.

In summary, nothing I listed above has anything to do with physical characteristics, because to me, someone that I can feel comfortable around and can love and feel loved in return is all I need...

Tall or short

Fat or thin

No matter the color of their skin

The most attractive man

I find attractive from within.

The end. <3

This! Except not necessarily Mags' Husband...because well, she maynot want to share.

tinder-fails-23.jpg

Right in the pussy?

I love you :wub::D

All of this because of the talk of extra limbs or actually combining two people which got to diphalia 

My bad :P

and yeah, I don't have my real name on here or FB or anywhere really just so I can be as much myself as I want, although any serious digging will find me I'm sure, but facebook and google searches aren't able to find much.

Hahahahaha @ me in a bikini.... But seriously, yeah I'm still learning how difficult it is to stay private online.... NF is the only public forum I go to for that reason, because if I have a genius student (I have taught gifted kids...lol) who is motivated enough to find this place, all they will find is my desire to be healthy and happy... (This is why I started getting nervous when it was mentioned google was looking at the topic...)

Sorry to rain on the parade kids :(

When it says "Google" it means someone got here via their web browser without being logged in, so it may be just someone too lazy to log in or a random stranger, so I guess it's still the same point.

• Like 2

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

Sorry Mags, I really didn't mean to belittle your opinion by saying it was silly. It's just that in the context of THIS thread, after all the outrageous flirting, innuendo and downright silliness, a couple of posts making direct reference to sex seems like nothing. And they'll just be swallowed (hey! No sniggering!) up by the massive volume of posts and forgotten about pretty soon anyway.

But you have a fair point, it's easy for all of us to get complacent and forget that we can still be affected in real life by what we post online. And everyone should feel safe to voice their opinion if they feel the discussion has gone too far.

So, back to topic....

The boyfriend has just bought a mini moto for his three kids. So far it's been out on 3 separate occasions, and not once have the kids had a shot. Boys and their toys!!! It's been him and his mates, him and his next door neighbour, or him and me (ok, so I'm as bad as the boys on this one). But yeah, he bought it for the kids.... Totally.

I had to laugh at the sight of four grown men standing around grinning like 5 year olds at the prospect of getting to "test drive" the kids toy....

• Like 4

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

The boyfriend has just bought a mini moto for his three kids. So far it's been out on 3 separate occasions, and not once have the kids had a shot. Boys and their toys!!! It's been him and his mates, him and his next door neighbour, or him and me (ok, so I'm as bad as the boys on this one). But yeah, he bought it for the kids.... Totally.

I had to laugh at the sight of four grown men standing around grinning like 5 year olds at the prospect of getting to "test drive" the kids toy....

This totally reminds me of Roly and the gun he brought the twins last year, he near on wore out the firing pin before he let them have it! :)

• Like 2

Wait! What............?

Reminds me of us and stomp rockets. It doesn't matter how mature or parental you are, it is impossible to resist the urge to see how high/far you can launch them. And then it's "wait a minute, lemme do it again. I can make it go farther." When our daughter was too young to stomp very hard we would just send her way out in the grass to try to catch the rockets with a butterfly net as we launched them as high and far as possible.

Seriously, one of the best toys ever. The box says age 8+ but they are pretty much our standard gift for all kids 3+.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0006O8Q7Y?pc_redir=1407352875&robot_redir=1

• Like 3

2016 goals: Hit goal weight. Build muscle.

2015 goals: Get stronger, stop loathing squats and get better at them - DONE!!!

2014 goal: Lose 52.5 lbs. - DONE!!! 12/13/14

MFP