Havock's 2013 Log of Destruction

So I'm back yet again. Life has been a crazy roller coaster but I never really left. 2012 was a series of unfortunate events when it came to working out. Between injuries and massive schedule changes, my progress has gone backwards if anywhere at all.

It's 2013 now and time to push through all of it and get control of my life. My plans for this year are to increase my exercising by actually going to the gym. It's a block from my work and really 30 minutes (at least) a day I should have me time rather than continuing to stress my brain with more input take some of it out on the treadmill. I want to eat better foods, have fallen into the fast food trap way too often this past year, enough of that. Finally, Get more organized at work.

This is where I'll be charting my progress for everyone to see. Onward, excelsior!!

~Havock
N7 Lycan. Scout at heart, training with the Rangers.

{Level 1} STR 3 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 5 | CHA 2

Had a nice walk on the beach today, and got in a long seven mile bike ride last week. Quite happy that my foot is finally feeling better after my sprained ankle debacle from before Christmas. Lesson learned there, don't play basketball with 12 year olds lol. Next weeks quest is to make time for the gym at least three days out of the next seven. Now to see if I can manage to tell life to shut up so i can make it so.

~Havock
N7 Lycan. Scout at heart, training with the Rangers.

{Level 1} STR 3 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 5 | CHA 2