You know that saying of when one door closes, another one opens?

Well I figured I might as well close that first door myself as I've been a weak girl with very low stamina my entire life and I've had enough of that!

As you may have guessed I've read countless of blogs and articles but I never really got started.

I wondered why I could never stick with the running and the lifting until I realized that it made me uncomfortable.

The exercises hurted and it made me think that perhaps I was doing it wrong and damaging my muscles instead of getting fit.

These thoughts, of course, made me worry and I'm sure these worries trigger the uncomfortable feeling I keep getting.

I have a fair amount of geekiness inside of me and as a result I am always thought of as a weird girl who nobody seems to understand.

Therefore, seeking help with exercising became something I didn't want to do to, even though I knew that I could really use some help.

But then when I stumbled upon Nerd Fitness I swear I let out a sigh of relief after reading a few posts.

Finally I've found a place where my questions and worries won't be thought of as stupid!

So I guess the rest is history now; I've made an account and I have written my first post.

I'm hoping that I can kill the fears I've been having and start living the life I want to life.

A life as a happy, healthy and strong girl who can take care of her own things!

Oh, and my motto?

Independence here I come!

Welcome Saphira! Have no fears of stupid questions here - nerds LOVE to help and give advice. You are a brave girl, one step closer to the independence that you are looking for. You can do it!

Level 2 Human Druid

3.375 STR / 1.375 DEX / 0 STA / 2 CON / 3.75 WIS / 1 CHA

"Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better." - Albert Einstein

"In the depth of winter I finally learned that there was within me an invincible summer." - Albert Camus

"There is nothing in a caterpillar that tells you it's going to be a butterfly." - R. Buckminster Fuller

Introduction - Daily Battle Log - Challenges 1 - Current