안연하세요! Nice to meet you all ~ I am a new member to this site referred by my irl friend Ciara! Today starts a new beginning for me. I will start out by being upfront and sharing the fact that I am not overweight and have been a fairly athletic person throughout my life. Nevertheless, I have ALWAYS struggled with a "food obsession" if you will, and a severe lack of perseverance and routine. I will admit that I am rather lazy. I really enjoy lounging on the couch reading a book, playing a game, or watching a little bit of TV. When I put my mind to it, I can exercise well. But often enough I find myself just not WANTING to. I'm impatient and get bored. I cannot muster up the energy to get dressed and situated and begin a workout. I cannot manage my time well and am constantly worried about "will I have enough time tonight to do X Y and Z?" I end up sitting around not getting anything accomplished because I'm too concerned. The ironic thing is because I'm too concerned about "having enough time" to do "whatever"... I end up doing nothing instead. Just resting. 

As for my food obsession...well, I really think food rules my life. I ALWAYS think about it. I'm always trying to pass the time quickly until I can enjoy my next meal or snack. I honestly don't eat a lot at one time...but I can end up eating quite a good bit over the course of the day. My biggest killer is nighttime snacking. I KNOW that at 11:30 at night I do not need to eat a giant bowl of Cinnabon cereal...but I do it anyways. I have heavily associated food with activity. If I am reading or watching TV, I feel like I must be eating something. I really need help in separating my activities so I can do one without the other.

I'm here not only because I want to be able to stick to a routine and develop a healthier lifestyle but I also want to shape my body. I had a very childish figure growing up, and now that I'm 24, I would like to look my age. I often feel like I look like a teenager still. I want to be feminine, not just "cute". Not that I mind being called cute or anything, but I want to feel like a bombshell. There's nothing wrong with that, right? I'm planning to move to California in 1.5 years, so my main goal is to achieve this "S Line" body that I want before moving. I have plenty of time to set into a solid routine and learn a lot about shaping a body and developing a healthier, energetic lifestyle.

I hope I can meet many people here who can help encourage me and share with me their goals and strategies too. Everyone together - í™”ì´íŒ…!!! (Fighting!!!)

Welcome to the rebellion, HaniHoney!

Ooh, the midnight snacks are a bother! I suggest switching your snack foods with healthier alternatices to start with. Celery sticks, carrot sticks, mushrooms or other raw veggies. It's easier to replace the habit than cut it entirely, at least at first.

Also,drink lots of water. It gives the 'full' sensation desired from snacking.

Good luck and keep us posted!

• Like 1

Current form: Chubby House Cat (lvl4)

Weight objective: 20%

S. 4 P. 6 E. 4 C. 7 I. 8 A. 4 L. 5

Battle log

Current Challenge

Handy linky.

I suggest switching your snack foods with healthier alternatices to start with. Celery sticks, carrot sticks, mushrooms or other raw veggies. It's easier to replace the habit than cut it entirely, at least at first.

This is a great idea! Sometimes I try to go too full-force in the beginning and I cave really early. Eating something healthier at night rather than cutting it out straight away sounds like a great way for me to work my way into this lifestyle habit. Thank you!!!

• Like 1