Forums are back in action! ×

Guild Logos

BarefootDawsy

These are absolutely awesome. Totally humbled by your talent and willingness to use said talent to create fabulousness. Thank you!

Also, everyone who participated in the discussion/creation process, Thank you! My boring little accountant's brain is absolutely awed at the teamwork that goes on in this place.

Current Challenge

Level 2 Human Ranger

STR 3 | DEX 2 | STA 2 | CON 2 | WIS 3 | CHA 2

Mens sana in corpore sano

Thanks a ton guys. Really appreciate the kudos. Also I'm not a graphic designer and never went to school for it so i don't think the Nets would have hired me. Maybe next time thoguht right?

Quick update on the logos:

I'm planning on making the scout more feminine as just having the Ranger and the Monk feminine. I'm planning on making it look like the scout is going faster and with the running/anime running pose that Dawsy sent to me (got it by the way, just leaving it unread so I know where to find it). I'll get some roughs out to you so you guys can vote. I'll save the scout for last on the high res work so you all can decide.

Will be working on Larger, Smaller, High Res, and different variations soon and will include instructions and details so that you guys can put them anywhere (signature, facebook, guild logo, twitter, make them into pins, badges, etc...). But its going to take me a while to make them high res. I'll start working on them tonight, but I wouldn't expect them for a week or so. Any suggestions, ideas, or photos you think could help, please send them my way. Email and facebook below or PM me here.

Thanks a ton guys. Really appreciate the kudos. Also I'm not a graphic designer and never went to school for it so i don't think the Nets would have hired me. Maybe next time thoguht right?

Quick update on the logos:

I'm planning on making the scout more feminine as just having the Ranger and the Monk feminine. I'm planning on making it look like the scout is going faster and with the running/anime running pose that Dawsy sent to me (got it by the way, just leaving it unread so I know where to find it). I'll get some roughs out to you so you guys can vote. I'll save the scout for last on the high res work so you all can decide.

Will be working on Larger, Smaller, High Res, and different variations soon and will include instructions and details so that you guys can put them anywhere (signature, facebook, guild logo, twitter, make them into pins, badges, etc...). But its going to take me a while to make them high res. I'll start working on them tonight, but I wouldn't expect them for a week or so. Any suggestions, ideas, or photos you think could help, please send them my way. Email and facebook below or PM me here.

Thanks for all the work put into these. They are great, and even more so that you're not a graphic designer?!?! Already love seeing them in everyone's signatures. Gives a nice feel and unity to the guilds :)

EDIT: Oh, and you mentioned in a prior post about PNG versions, but all I found where the JPGs. Do you have PNG versions with transparent backgrounds?

Level 6 Wizard of Beer Warrior
STR 21.25 | DEX 5.75 | STA 7.75 | CON 3.50 | WIS 9.50 | CHA 3.25
Twitter | Epic Trip | Current Challenge
Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5
*the warrior formerly known as icedtrip and former dothraki god of thunder furyan*

a6898bfd-41ee-8669.jpg

My phone background.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

I tried to put the druid crest on my signature, but I can only get the attachment, not the png file... halp please!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

“If we all did the things we are capable of, we would astound ourselves.â€

-Thomas Edison

"I'm only at about 35-40%, and I'm surprised as eff."

-unicornassssin

Fitocracy!

[thread=16121]My Challenge Thread[/thread]

My phone background.

Nice! This is one reason why I would love a crest with a transparent background. There is a perfect spot for it to be placed on my current iPhone background.

Level 6 Wizard of Beer Warrior
STR 21.25 | DEX 5.75 | STA 7.75 | CON 3.50 | WIS 9.50 | CHA 3.25
Twitter | Epic Trip | Current Challenge
Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5
*the warrior formerly known as icedtrip and former dothraki god of thunder furyan*

OMGAWDZ How did you do THAT?!?!?!

clicked on it in tapatalk and clicked "save" then set as wallpaper, not hard.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Archived