Forums are back in action! ×

Guild Logos

BarefootDawsy

Here's a quick mock up. The warrior guild just flashed in my head. I'll have one done for the assassin's soon.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2756[/ATTACH]

Um... While I absolutely love the style of these (and in general, RS's designs are by far my favs), the last thing I would want as a symbol for the warrior guild would be a bodybuilder, sorry. To me it sends the absolutely wrong message, unless I'm misunderstanding a lot of things. If I am misunderstanding, then that's cool, I guess it's just not my guild.

Um... While I absolutely love the style of these (and in general, RS's designs are by far my favs), the last thing I would want as a symbol for the warrior guild would be a bodybuilder, sorry. To me it sends the absolutely wrong message, unless I'm misunderstanding a lot of things. If I am misunderstanding, then that's cool, I guess it's just not my guild.

Hmm, good point. Maybe a knight in armor or something - that would fit the rpg theme of the assassin and ranger too.

Hmm, good point. Maybe a knight in armor or something - that would fit the rpg theme of the assassin and ranger too.

Actually, I thought the warrior one was in some kind of a theme too. Looks like a beefed up guy in some kind of samurai style long skirt.

Level 6 Wizard of Beer Warrior
STR 21.25 | DEX 5.75 | STA 7.75 | CON 3.50 | WIS 9.50 | CHA 3.25
Twitter | Epic Trip | Current Challenge
Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5
*the warrior formerly known as icedtrip and former dothraki god of thunder furyan*

Aww guys your making me feel all fuzzy inside.

Yeah I figured the assassin's are a mysterious bunch, so why not make it weird, but cool. Also kinda has an assassin's creed feel about it and when I do parkour I feel like I'm flying. A lot of these are kind based on emotion.

Anyways I'll have a few more out. But I'm a little busy this weekend. I think my girlfriend likes watching me work these. So I might get them done tonight.

I was also thinking that for the vid tutorials the other guild leaders/members and I who are "experts" will be posting soon, that we could toss together some badges as well (more simplified though like for proper deadlift form it'll have a hammer in the back with deadlift written across the top all in a circle) that people can put in their signatures when the expert meets with them (via skype or watches a youtube video of them) and passes them off in the skill.

I'll throw a couple in as well as an idea.

It's a hammer. And a blacksmith's apron.

Level ? Half-Dwarf/Half-Amazon Warrior

STR:21.25 STA:15 DEX: 10.95 CON: 14 WIS:15.5 CHA:17

SWOLE BUCKS: 1

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Guest Tigger
I actually meant that to be like the leather skirt that blacksmiths wore. I can add some gauntlets too though and an anvil in the back. That was actually something I wanted to do anyways.

Maybe he could be about to striking something with the hammer? I thought it was just some guy doing a deadlift O.o But I LOVE these so far, really looking forward to seeing the rest of them :D

Monks could be a silhouette of a person in sparring stance (profile shot) or doing a side kick (facing front). (Off topic, but having "Monks" as the name of the martial arts guild reminds me of the Doctor Who episode "Tooth and Claw". Bonus geek points for anyone who knows what I'm talking about!)

Druids could have a silhouette of a person doing Warrior II or some other kick-ass yoga pose.

Scouts - would a sprinter work? Silhouette of a person in mid-stride?

I have no visual artistic bent, so I don't know how difficult these would be to draw.

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."

(Off topic, but having "Monks" as the name of the martial arts guild reminds me of the Doctor Who episode "Tooth and Claw". Bonus geek points for anyone who knows what I'm talking about!)

You know, Queen Victoria, the establishing of Torchwood, werewolves and the like. :D

And agreed on changing the warrior a bit to be less "cut" and to make it more obvious it's a hammer. I thought he was deadlifting at first.

The Tin Man: Cyborg Ranger

Tin Man's Out of Date Epic Quest

I am what I do.

You know, Queen Victoria, the establishing of Torchwood, werewolves and the like. :D

DING! This is why I love this place - I can make random references to British sci-fi, and people know what I'm talking about!

And agreed on changing the warrior a bit to be less "cut" and to make it more obvious it's a hammer. I thought he was deadlifting at first.

Me too - it took a second look to realize that one end of what appeared to be the barbell had more weight on it than the other!

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."

Okay Ladies and Gentleman. Boys and Girls of all ages. Guild leaders, members and hopefuls. I present for you the Logo Format

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2809[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2810[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2811[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2812[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2813[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2814[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]2815[/ATTACH]

If you click on one of the images it pulls it up in a slide show.

Crests Below.

post-4024-13567243629552_thumb.jpg

post-4024-13567243629698_thumb.jpg

post-4024-13567243629852_thumb.jpg

post-4024-1356724363005_thumb.jpg

post-4024-13567243630245_thumb.jpg

post-4024-13567243630481_thumb.jpg

post-4024-13567243630711_thumb.jpg

post-4024-13567243629552_thumb.jpg

post-4024-13567243629698_thumb.jpg

post-4024-13567243629852_thumb.jpg

post-4024-1356724363005_thumb.jpg

post-4024-13567243630245_thumb.jpg

post-4024-13567243630481_thumb.jpg

post-4024-13567243630711_thumb.jpg

Thanks guys. I put the crests in .png format so you guys can include them in your signatures if you want.

Some of you might have noticed the logos suspiciously match up with the formatting the pictures next to the forums [ATTACH=CONFIG]2830[/ATTACH]. I've been planning on making them grey (for when the forum is unread) too and getting rid of the words and NF logo on the top so that they can replace those if Steve/Staci think that would be best.

post-4024-13567243631777_thumb.png

post-4024-13567243631777_thumb.png

Archived