Forums are back in action! ×

Respawn: Game Mode set to Easy

I feel like I have to declare this respawn since it’s been so long. I lost my way after my Father passed. I simply didn’t care about much and spent a year and a half working through the loss and trying to find my way back.

Earlier this year I started tracking my food again and lost all the “grief weight” I had put on. I’m still feeling a little unsure, but I think I’m ready for a challenge. So, I’m going to go slow and give myself time to figure out what works for me and my current lifestyle. Wish me luck. 

Level 23 Assassin

Current Challenge

"Nothing is true; everything is permitted"

I feel like I have to declare this respawn since it’s been so long. I lost my way after my Father passed. I simply didn’t care about much and spent a year and a half working through the loss and trying to find my way back.
Earlier this year I started tracking my food again and lost all the “grief weight” I had put on. I’m still feeling a little unsure, but I think I’m ready for a challenge. So, I’m going to go slow and give myself time to figure out what works for me and my current lifestyle. Wish me luck. 

Good luck! Grief is a painful process, I cannot immagine losing such a dear one.
I recently lost my Grandad (he was 98) and still processing it. I want to give you a really big hug and remind you are not alone.
Link the challenge here and I will follow, if you wish

Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

1 hour ago, Diadhuit said:

Good luck! Grief is a painful process, I cannot immagine losing such a dear one.
I recently lost my Grandad (he was 98) and still processing it. I want to give you a really big hug and remind you are not alone.
Link the challenge here and I will follow, if you wish

Thanks. Would be have to have you follow along. 

Level 23 Assassin

Current Challenge

"Nothing is true; everything is permitted"