Forums are back in action! ×

100kg deadlift :D

ZenGwen

I did a 100kg deadlift today. Just one. I felt epic. My legs were shaking like mad on the way up, I didn't think I was going to make it... then I did. **** yeah. There was victory-dancing. :D

I asked my boyfriend to take a picture if I managed it. He did. It's super-attractive. I am actually kind of annoyed that the plates look so small. They're 20 kg plates!

IMAG0138.jpg?t=1338388902

Yeeeaaahhhh gotta get back to getting that body fat percentage under control.

Nevertheless, I AM THE BATTLE-PIXIE, HEAR MY ROAR.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Edited to add: Oh, also, this is what I did last weekend. My target time was 38 minutes, so I'm psyched! It's been a good week...

95208979592770251_44icUM0k_c.jpg

Pain is the feeling of weakness leaving the body.

Blog | Pinterest | Fitocracy

HELL YEAH! Way to go!! I love the pic! AND the Capn America shirt--very apropos.

"I'm just going to remember to not eat like an asshole most of the time" - MoC

three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: one must squat.- Brobert Frost
 Half-Elf Warrior | Current Challenge
 New Battle Log | Old Battle Log
Special thanks to AkLulu for drawing my awesome avatar!

Thanks guys! :D

andygates, my one disappointment is that your Epic Deadlift Face is still way cooler than my Epic Deadlift Face. :P

HELL YEAH! Way to go!! I love the pic! AND the Capn America shirt--very apropos.

hehe... yeah, I actually stuck it in my gym bag on purpose knowing I was going to try this today. I can do ANYTHING in my Captain America t-shirt.

Pain is the feeling of weakness leaving the body.

Blog | Pinterest | Fitocracy

Archived