Forums are back in action! ×

Blogs link gone from the menu?

mahchoo

I'm cool with them doing away with the blogs, I like personal threads a little more, however....

Please, please, please, please do not delete the old blogs. I plan on transfering all of my old workout info into my new tracking system, but this is a lot of work and is going to take me a long time.

currently cutting

battle log challenges: 21,20, 19,18,17,16,15,14,13,12,11,10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1

don't panic!

And what's with the new "what's new" format -- again with the Activity Stream. I'm all for it, if it can take the challenge updates out of the "what's new" section, so that I see only non-challenge-related posts; but otherwise I liked the list of threads that had recently received replies better.

Editing to add: just noticed, in the grey/black line below the red line at the top of the page, is a link for "new posts." This does what "what's new" used to do.

LRB, Lifelong Rebel Badass  ||  June 3 challenge thread

"What I lack in ability, I make up in stubbornness" -me

"Someone busier than you is working out right now" -my mom

And what's with the new "what's new" format -- again with the Activity Stream. I'm all for it, if it can take the challenge updates out of the "what's new" section, so that I see only non-challenge-related posts; but otherwise I liked the list of threads that had recently received replies better.

Under "what's new" there's a button for the activity stream, as well as button for new posts (which looks the same as it always did). There's still a new posts link on the main banner too - it's just to the right of "forum home" now.

Archived