Forums are back in action! ×

Can You Survive 10 Minutes of Circus Afro?

Loren Wade

I read a book and had my speakers on the entire time ... what's the problem?

"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself" -- Tolstoy

Not sure if it was buzz or woody that said it though.

Spartan double trifecta progess:

100%
100%

Tough Mudder "10 x Legionnaire":

100.0%
100.0%
"Run ALL the things or die tryin'"
110%
110%

fitocracy Ogre Magi Lvl 16 Ranger STR: 38|DEX: 58|STA: 59|baCON: 34|WIS: 30|CHA: 30

Previously Completed: Spartan Trifecta, Enough TM Headbands to make a ski mask

Easy. More boring than anything.

Not the worst thing I've ever heard, by far. Some of my students really like this Japanese pop band called Exile, so one day I decided I wanted to try to listen to it, to see what kids these days enjoy. My god, I only made it through 30 seconds, then had to spend the next four days listening to Black Sabbath on a loop just to wash out the horror. Afro Circus rates higher than Exile.

I didn't giggle the WHOLE time -- just every time it started over, and then again when it cut to the lion's face. Okay, so maybe I did giggle the whole time . . .

LRB, Lifelong Rebel Badass  ||  June 3 challenge thread

"What I lack in ability, I make up in stubbornness" -me

"Someone busier than you is working out right now" -my mom

Yeah but leekspin is an awesome song. I could totally listen to it for a few hours. Maybe not days, but hours definitely.

I love doing 10 hr challenges on youtube. I have done the rick roll song, the trololo song, and leekspin.

The trololo song just isn't the same anymore :(

I started off giggling. Moved to laughing out loud. Moved to snorting. Definitely did a few dance moves. He stole some of my best moves so I felt like we could dance together.

DA DA DA DA DADADADADADADADADA CIRCUS AFRO CIRCUS AFRO POLKA DOT POLKA DOT POLKA DOT AFRO!

"I'm just going to remember to not eat like an asshole most of the time" - MoC

three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: one must squat.- Brobert Frost
 Half-Elf Warrior | Current Challenge
 New Battle Log | Old Battle Log
Special thanks to AkLulu for drawing my awesome avatar!

We did this just before my finals in our study group. The first time it was 10 hours of trolololo, the second time 10 hours of "They're taking the hobbit's to Isengart". Yay youtube.

Bonus: All of us got through the finals and had great marks. :D

Edit: I just remembered, it was even worse - "We're taking the Hobbits to Isengart" was played on two PCs, but with an offset of maybe 30 secs. It was great.

And thanks for Leekspin. I'm infected.

[table=width: 600]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Rix - Level 2 Amazon Assassin

STR 7 | DEX 6 | CON 7 | STA 5 | WIS 7 | CHA 4 | LVL 3

LVL 2 | LVL 1

Work hard, be kind, and amazing things will happen.

Conan O'Brien

[/table]

France
Czech
Turkey
Norway
Russia
Sweden
English

there is never a sudden revelation, a complete and tidy explanation for why it happened, or why it ends, or Why or Who you are. you want one and I want one, but there isn't one. it comes in bits and pieces, and you stitch them together wherever they fit, and when you are done you hold yourself up, and still there are holes and you are a rag doll, invented, imperfect. and yet you are all that you have, so you must be Enough. there is no other way.

Marya Hornbacher, Wasted: A Memoir of Anorexia and Bulimia

I started giggling madly, but after about 30 seconds, my husband (LWatcher on these forums) told me he was going to murder my computer. I guess this is a bit distracting when he's trying to play Assassin's Creed. (Revelations, if you were wondering.)

France

Czech

Turkey

Norway

Russia

Sweden

English

Did you notice how the Norway one seems to be out of breath - I just imagined the poor guy speaking/singing this for the tenth time for a perfect recording ...

[table=width: 600]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Rix - Level 2 Amazon Assassin

STR 7 | DEX 6 | CON 7 | STA 5 | WIS 7 | CHA 4 | LVL 3

LVL 2 | LVL 1

Work hard, be kind, and amazing things will happen.

Conan O'Brien

[/table]

I made it through 5 minutes of leekspin, and I only stopped it because I already had Pandora in the background (with Made Out of Babies on pause) and the TV was on and was too loud and distraction me from the "yaa tsi tsup ari dik ari dull an dik ari dill an dits tan dool"... I really do like the song though. 4 days would be nothing.

Level 1 Woodwose

STR 5 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 5 | CHA 4

WAR 0 | RNG 0 | SCT 0 | ASN 0 | MON 0 | DRU 0 | ADV 1

Current Challenge: Specialization is for Insects

Previous Chapters: 1

Archived