Married/Dating/Single?

Guest Gemeaux

So, what are you?  

278 members have voted

1. 1. So, what are you?

• I'm currently dating somebody.
    • I'm happily married.
    • I'm single.

Single - an 8 year relationship went down in flames and kept me pinned under a wall for several years. Every time I ventured out to try again, I'd find seemingly nice guys with serious issues. This did not do much for my faith in finding a suitable relationship. So, I stopped actively looking for now while I work on myself. If someone crosses my path, great, I'll look forward to the new adventure. But I'm doing just fine on my own. :topsy_turvy:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]The Horror Geek Half Dwarf Adventurer!

My Challenge Thread is here.

I have zombies to outrun! Failure is not an option!

Married for almost 7 (mostly happy) years

He has issues, I have issues....we have 3 kids...it's all good,

The main thing is he appreciates my special kind of crazy:topsy_turvy:

"Oh I have been and I have seen,

In magick worlds of otherwhere.

All the world may praise or blame,

For ban or blessing, nought I care"

(Anon)

Married 10 years. We're the only 2 people in the known universe who could put up with each other, so if not for him I'd probably be a happy independent singleton and just date for fun and companionship.

Hobbit Ranger
Current Challenge thread

Dúnedain Team Thread

Check out my Musings on Fandom, Life, and the connections between the two at Fandom Lenses
LEVEL: 2 | STR 2 | DEX 2 | STA 2 | CON 4 | WIS 9 (+5 from Year of Our WTF) | CHA 5 (+3 from Year of Our WTF)
Tu, was du willst (Do What You Wish)
The Neverending Story, Michael Ende

My 2013 Challenge #1 is dedicated to Melissa Montag, 1975-2012. I Love you AnissaSis! :-)

Congrats Unda! And breathe. The wedding/reception won't go off perfectly, but it will be wonderful. :)

Hobbit Ranger
Current Challenge thread

Dúnedain Team Thread

Check out my Musings on Fandom, Life, and the connections between the two at Fandom Lenses
LEVEL: 2 | STR 2 | DEX 2 | STA 2 | CON 4 | WIS 9 (+5 from Year of Our WTF) | CHA 5 (+3 from Year of Our WTF)
Tu, was du willst (Do What You Wish)
The Neverending Story, Michael Ende

My 2013 Challenge #1 is dedicated to Melissa Montag, 1975-2012. I Love you AnissaSis! :-)

Been with my fella for 2 and a half years now although I've known him much longer as he was our I.T guy who I had a crush on for a whole year before I plucked up the courage to snog him at the christmas party :-p

Here's us in australia last year practising for our family portrait

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Twitter Blog

Attributes:

Strength (STR): 3

Dexterity (DEX): 1

Stamina (STA): 4

Constitution (CON): 2

Wisdom (WIS): 3

Charisma (CHA): 2

Been with my fella for 2 and a half years now although I've known him much longer as he was our I.T guy who I had a crush on for a whole year before I plucked up the courage to snog him at the christmas party :-p

Is he the fuzzy one? If so, he is so cute!

I'm single for now, I'm waiting until I can feel better about myself physically. I wanna look good naked. Oh, and the happy and healthy thing helps too.

Plus, my friends keep trying to hook me up with high school girls. Which I cannot do seeing as I work at a school and could potentially lose my job for that (They go to a different school than the one I work at). Maybe I just need older friends or a new career.

Level 1 Woodwose

STR 5 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 5 | CHA 4

WAR 0 | RNG 0 | SCT 0 | ASN 0 | MON 0 | DRU 0 | ADV 1

Current Challenge: Specialization is for Insects

Previous Chapters: 1

Will have been married for 15 years at the end of this year. Awesome nerdy wife - she loves online gaming and is currently beta testing GuildWars 2.

Now, if I could just get her on NF too ...

Do not worry if you have built your castles in the air.
They are where they should be.
Now put the foundations under them
. - Henry David Thoreau

Married two years in June. Went against my Dad's advice and married a musician, but eh, what are you gonna do when all your boyfriends and friends have always been artists or musicians? Or when you're one yourself...(my dad wasn't serious completely, but you can't help from advising against your own kind :P)

Commence Conversion to Hot Band Wife That's Strong Enough to Haul Gear into Van...

Oh you Brits make me smile with your weird words :D

Currently single. And not ashamed of it.

"Pull the bar like you're ripping the head off a god-damned lion" - Donny Shankle

Married for (looks at hand, starts counting fingers)...this is 9 years (8 1/2 right now), not to mention the 2 we dated for...time certainly flies when you're having fun. I married a jock which makes the fitness/activities easier to explain, but my geek tendencies get me in trouble sometimes.

Scout: STR: 20.5 | DEX: 13 | STA: 28 | CON: 13.5 | WIS: 8 | CHA: 4

http://51feetunder.wordpress.com/ - Running, Rock & Roll, Rock Climbing and Photography

Fitocracy Profile

Twitter

Latest Challenge

I put married, although I'm not at the moment.

And I put that because I am getting married THIS SATURDAY!!!!!

*freaking out slightly here*

Congrats! I hope you have a fun and zany wedding with loads of wonderful memories. It won't go perfectly smoothly, but it *will* be perfect anyway. :) (says the girl whose officiant forgot her name during the wedding ceremony but got to have a good belly-laugh instead of a boring time of it :D).

Current Challenge

Level 2 Human Ranger

STR 3 | DEX 2 | STA 2 | CON 2 | WIS 3 | CHA 2

Mens sana in corpore sano

Been with my wife for 8/12 years, married for 8 months... Wow that was a quick 8 months, not too much longer to our anniversary.

So yeah, September is a big month for me. Our anniversary is on the 3rd and her birthday is the 23rd.

One fun fact is that our dating anniversary was September 4th, engaged was September 2nd, and married September 3rd.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf