Forums are back in action! ×

21 Pictures that will restore your faith in humanity

GoToTheGround I watched the documentary of Christian the Lion about a year or so ago and was bawling by eyes out by the end! Also apparently when they still lived in London, they would drive around with Christian in the back of their car and watch peoples expressions when they realised it wasn't a stuffed toy!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Twitter Blog

Attributes:

Strength (STR): 3

Dexterity (DEX): 1

Stamina (STA): 4

Constitution (CON): 2

Wisdom (WIS): 3

Charisma (CHA): 2

Lol. I posted this here yesterday. :D so cool yo see it spreading.

I caught this when you posted it and re-shared it. Wow! So awesome in so many ways.

Like Tommy, I had to stop for a moment to collect myself while sitting in an open office space.

Level 6 Wizard of Beer Warrior
STR 21.25 | DEX 5.75 | STA 7.75 | CON 3.50 | WIS 9.50 | CHA 3.25
Twitter | Epic Trip | Current Challenge
Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5
*the warrior formerly known as icedtrip and former dothraki god of thunder furyan*

I saw this today, and was only able to get through about half of them before I had to minimize my browser and collect myself.

This is some good stuff right here:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/expresident/pictures-that-will-restore-your-faith-in-humanity

I'm actually welling up here. This never happens to me.

Faith in humanity not restored - but it reaffirms something I realised a while back. Some of it is downright wonderful.

What happens when you play Final Fantasy VII with everyone called Cloud?

It gets quite confusing... https://ff7crowdofclouds.wordpress.com/

Most people have probably seen this (and I believe it may have been posted here), and although this is a commercial for Coke, I do have to admit, it too brings a smile to the face.

From the youtube description - "Let´s look at the world a little differently. They never show us this kind of footage from security cameras. Only bad things."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auNSrt-QOhw

Level 6 Wizard of Beer Warrior
STR 21.25 | DEX 5.75 | STA 7.75 | CON 3.50 | WIS 9.50 | CHA 3.25
Twitter | Epic Trip | Current Challenge
Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5
*the warrior formerly known as icedtrip and former dothraki god of thunder furyan*

so much win and awesomeness in this thread. And Artinum - it will happen to you. Every heart and mind that changes for the betterment of humanity brings that much more light into the world, I don't know your story, just hold on. :)

"First, decide who you would be and then do what you must do." ~Epictetus 

I've already posted this on Facebook and Google+ - and both posts have been picked up and shared again...

My faith in humanity was broken when I realised that a good chunk of it is... not actually evil, just stupid and lazy. The horror of it is that their stupilaziness is contagious and saps our will to do anything. The world will not end with a bang, but a "meh..."

What happens when you play Final Fantasy VII with everyone called Cloud?

It gets quite confusing... https://ff7crowdofclouds.wordpress.com/

My mom and I did the same thing as in #12, and also while in Rio de Janeiro back in 2007. I had just come out of a shoe store to buy a pair of shoes (which I don't even have anymore) because the sandals I brought with me didn't fit right, when we both saw this really young girl (maybe 18-21) sleeping on a piece of cardboard up against a building. With her, playing about 4 ft away, literally in the gutter, was a toddler wearing a very heavily soiled diaper. The young girl had no shoes whatsoever, so I looked at my mom and at the shoes I was going to throw away despite having only worn them for a week, and then I crossed the street (not exactly a SAFE thing to do in Rio and I had to wait at least 5 minutes) and walked right up to her. When I handed her the shoes, she smiled sheepishly and murmured "obrigada" (thank you) at least 3 times. My mom wasn't anywhere to be found, and for a moment I panicked. After another 5 minutes or so, she reappeared from a grocery store that was about 10 ft from where the girl was laying, holding a box of diapers and a shopping bag with some bread, a roasted chicken, and some formula. The look on the girl's face and the tears and the constant "muito obrigada" was all priceless.

Probably the BEST moment of that whole trip.

I get a huge kick out of helping people. It's good for both people - those you help and yourself. I've bought food for homeless people, helped an older couple from Australia around Vancouver one time for the whole afternoon - just because - paid for the order behind me McPukes when I frequented it - etc. Best feeling in the world is making someone else smile. One of the best antidepressants I ever found was the feeling I get when I go out of my way to make someone's day brighter, especially so if that person is a complete stranger.

I've already posted this on Facebook and Google+ - and both posts have been picked up and shared again...

My faith in humanity was broken when I realised that a good chunk of it is... not actually evil, just stupid and lazy. The horror of it is that their stupilaziness is contagious and saps our will to do anything. The world will not end with a bang, but a "meh..."

I love that statement. So true.

My mom and I did the same thing as in #12, and also while in Rio de Janeiro back in 2007. I had just come out of a shoe store to buy a pair of shoes (which I don't even have anymore) because the sandals I brought with me didn't fit right, when we both saw this really young girl (maybe 18-21) sleeping on a piece of cardboard up against a building. With her, playing about 4 ft away, literally in the gutter, was a toddler wearing a very heavily soiled diaper. The young girl had no shoes whatsoever, so I looked at my mom and at the shoes I was going to throw away despite having only worn them for a week, and then I crossed the street (not exactly a SAFE thing to do in Rio and I had to wait at least 5 minutes) and walked right up to her. When I handed her the shoes, she smiled sheepishly and murmured "obrigada" (thank you) at least 3 times. My mom wasn't anywhere to be found, and for a moment I panicked. After another 5 minutes or so, she reappeared from a grocery store that was about 10 ft from where the girl was laying, holding a box of diapers and a shopping bag with some bread, a roasted chicken, and some formula. The look on the girl's face and the tears and the constant "muito obrigada" was all priceless.

Probably the BEST moment of that whole trip.

I get a huge kick out of helping people. It's good for both people - those you help and yourself. I've bought food for homeless people, helped an older couple from Australia around Vancouver one time for the whole afternoon - just because - paid for the order behind me McPukes when I frequented it - etc. Best feeling in the world is making someone else smile. One of the best antidepressants I ever found was the feeling I get when I go out of my way to make someone's day brighter, especially so if that person is a complete stranger.

That is awesome! Go GoGo! Heehee... I've always wanted to get gas and give the cashier a $50 and tell them the next person that comes in to prepay gets a free fill-up on me. I just never had that much money on me at one time.

Level 1 Woodwose

STR 5 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 5 | CHA 4

WAR 0 | RNG 0 | SCT 0 | ASN 0 | MON 0 | DRU 0 | ADV 1

Current Challenge: Specialization is for Insects

Previous Chapters: 1

Archived