Forums are back in action! ×

THANK YOU

Steve

Hey guys!

I recorded this video twenty minutes ago and wanted to share it with you. Just my way of saying thanks, not only for the birthday surprise yesterday, but for being a part of Nerd Fitness.

THANK YOU! okay, back to work :)

-Steve

Rebel Leader. I post videos of my dog on Instagram, and sometimes even share fitness wisdom. SOMETIMES.

You have my virtual sword, my Rebel Leader.

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

No, Steve. All thanks go out to you. Without you, none of us would be where we are today, nor would we be reaching our level 50 in the days to come. Well, we wouldn't use level 50 as the name for our goal either, so you got that too...

Level 1 Woodwose

STR 5 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 5 | CHA 4

WAR 0 | RNG 0 | SCT 0 | ASN 0 | MON 0 | DRU 0 | ADV 1

Current Challenge: Specialization is for Insects

Previous Chapters: 1

OMG, that made me cry! Steve, it's been said before and said more eloquently, but I agree, if it weren't for you we wouldn't be where we are-

You truly are a leader, and not only do you make us proud, I am fairly sure I speak for most of us when I say that we go out into the world, looking to level up, we want to make you proud too!

I love what you do for us, I love my Nerd Fitness family and my mini nerd and I are sending you lots of hugs!

The whole of NF rocks and I wouldn't be sticking with all my plans and goals if it wasn't for this amazing community to keep me motivated!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Twitter Blog

Attributes:

Strength (STR): 3

Dexterity (DEX): 1

Stamina (STA): 4

Constitution (CON): 2

Wisdom (WIS): 3

Charisma (CHA): 2

Man what a freakin awesome leader we have!

My Blog | My Story

Race: Wood Elf | Class: Footpath Ranger Leader

Level18 (STR):44.25 (DEX):37.25 (STA):30 (CON):31.25 (WIS):31.5 (CHA):25.25

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

"Love does not throw the book at you because love doesn't have a book to throw." -CS Lewis

without Nerd Fitness, I would still not know the difference between a dumbbell and a barbell, or broiling and boiling. and I'd still be munching down on some carbs.

::raises glass:: a toast to the most epic leader ever! ::raises glass higher:: HIP HIP, HUZZAH!

there is never a sudden revelation, a complete and tidy explanation for why it happened, or why it ends, or Why or Who you are. you want one and I want one, but there isn't one. it comes in bits and pieces, and you stitch them together wherever they fit, and when you are done you hold yourself up, and still there are holes and you are a rag doll, invented, imperfect. and yet you are all that you have, so you must be Enough. there is no other way.

Marya Hornbacher, Wasted: A Memoir of Anorexia and Bulimia

If you are ever in Boise, ID - hit me up man. Thankfully the office I work at is right across from the airport...literally. And thank YOU! I'd still be dinking around with my power tower, dipping my pinky toe in the pull up, dip, chin-up pool and not REALLY have a good understanding of how to crank things out like a boss if I hadn't stumbled upon Nerd Fitness one day and began eating up the articles (and the articles you linked to, etc et al) like a lunatic. Thanks Rebel Leader!

"First, decide who you would be and then do what you must do." ~Epictetus 

Thank you, Steve for being Awesome and for creating this community for us all to level up our awesomeness in. Everybody does better when everybody does better. :)

For the Rebellion! For Awesomeness!

Level 2 Human Viking Assassin
STR - 2, DEX - 3, STA - 6, CON- 7 , WIS - 4, CHA - 5
Participated in & Finished Challenge 4/30/2012

Current Challenge:  Thread Link

http://www.brittanis.com Come to Brittanis. Live the Legend. 

I know everyone else here has said: 'no, no, thank YOU,' so I'll just say: You're welcome.

You certainly earned the birthday wishes, and all of our thanks for all you do. You are more than welcome to them, and it was my pleasure to have a chance to wish you well in your quest, as you have wished others well for so long.

LRB, Lifelong Rebel Badass  ||  June 3 challenge thread

"What I lack in ability, I make up in stubbornness" -me

"Someone busier than you is working out right now" -my mom

Really Steve, the birthday wishes are the least we can do for our Rebel leader! This site has helped me to set smarter goals and stay on track, and most importantly not give up just because fitness is harder than the alternative. Thanks and you're oh so welcome!

Archived