Forums are back in action! ×

Your 5 favorite TV shows...

Loren Wade

Game of Thrones, Big Bang Theory, House, Friends, and the 4400.

On 3rd episode, season 1 of Breaking Bad...not sure I get the hype.

I want to see Dr Who

I don't really get the hype for the show either. It's good but not great. It does take several episodes for that show to really hit it's groove, though.

Marsupial Assassin - LVL 3

STR 10 || DEX 3 || STA 5 || CON 8 || WIS 11 || CHA 7

Fitocracy || MyFitnessPal

I don't really get the hype for the show either. It's good but not great. It does take several episodes for that show to really hit it's groove, though.

Breaking Bad is next on my list after I finish The Walking Dead. And The Legend of Korra so I can figure out what the hell all my friends are gushing about.

On Air -

The Vampire Diaries

Criminal Minds

Justified

Mad Men

Supernatural (well S1-4, 5-7 have been a joke but my early love keeps me going)/The Good Wife

Off Air

The West Wing

Arrested Development

Sports Night

Jack & Bobby (only 1 Season sadly)

Six Feet Under

And then I've seen S1 of The Wire so far and it was beyond fantastic but have to watch more seasons before I can claim the show as a whole.

I don't have cable, but through Hulu/Netflix/DVD's/shows I watched when we did have cable...and in no particular order...

The Daily Show

Burn Notice (LOVE!)

Stargate SG-1

Law & Order: the original and SVU

NCIS

Honorable mentions: The Unit, Batman Beyond

Current inspiration for my journey: Prov. 14:23

All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty.

On Air:

1) Sons of Anarchy

2) Impact Wrestling (TNA)

3) Burn Notice

4) Gene Simmons' Family Jewels

5) Ted Nugent's Spirit of the Wild (ya' can't grill it until ya kill it!!!)

Off Air:

1) The Dukes of Hazzard (Daisy & the General Lee...perfect date)

2) M*A*S*H

3) NYPD Blue

4) Nash Bridges ('71 Hemi-Cuda, how can ya go wrong w/ that?)

5) Magnum PI and Simon & Simon (they ran back to back so I didn't even have to change channel)

STAR TREK

1) Star Trek: Deep Space 9

2) Star Trek: The Next Generation

3) Star Trek: The Original Series

4) Star Trek: Enterprise

5) Star Trek: Voyager

"A sharp knife is nothing without a sharp eye" - Koloth

"Ya can't grill it until ya kill it" - Uncle Ted

"If it ain't Metal...IT'S CRAP!!!" - Dee Snider

STAR TREK

1) Star Trek: Deep Space 9

2) Star Trek: The Next Generation

3) Star Trek: The Original Series

4) Star Trek: Enterprise

5) Star Trek: Voyager

Me and you are going to have to go a round or two... Enterprise should not be 4th!

Star Trek:

1. Enterprise

2. Enterprise

3. TOS

4. TNG

5. DS9

Voyager doesn't even rank on my top 5. Hell, it is lower than The Animated Series, and I haven't seen it and have only heard how horrible it was.

Level 1 Woodwose

STR 5 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 5 | CHA 4

WAR 0 | RNG 0 | SCT 0 | ASN 0 | MON 0 | DRU 0 | ADV 1

Current Challenge: Specialization is for Insects

Previous Chapters: 1

DS9 had more Klingons than the others. Klingons Rule!!! Feddies Drool!!! Suck it Romulans!!!

"A sharp knife is nothing without a sharp eye" - Koloth

"Ya can't grill it until ya kill it" - Uncle Ted

"If it ain't Metal...IT'S CRAP!!!" - Dee Snider

I'm with those who said they don't get the hype of Breaking Bad. But my problem is I can't watch it on my lunch break (first, the bathtub scene, but for some reason coughing grosses me out). I thing the story is interesting, but also get depressed (rather than find it noble) that he's lying to his wife in what's apparently his final months.

OK, get ready for the crappiest TV on this list. I don't have cable.

On TV:

1. Happy Endings

2. The Middle (although I can't explain why, this show is more hilarious when I watch with my sister)

3. Modern Family

4. Bones (I think this is still on TV - I rarely watch live.)

5. How I Met Your Mom

Bumped Revenge out of top five, although on any given week it's better then The Middle or Modern Family. Depends on the episode.

Not on TV (here's where it gets good!)

1. Friends

2. The original 90210 (this is what I watch when I workout alone)

3. Dawson's Creek (yes, seriously)

4. House

5. My So Called Life or Freaks and Geeks (I'm still sad both of these went off the air way too soon)

Edit: I can't believe I forgot HIMYM!!

Shape-Shifting Ginger
Current Battle Log

2" washers for smaller weight increases

Okay I'll bite:

On air:

Justified

Walking Dead

Longmire (meh but I like the scenery)

Psych

Fringe

Off Air:

STNG

STDSN

La Femme Nikkita

Firefly

Arrested Development

Not really shows per se but big favorites: masterpiece theater (I LOVE YOU!!!), the Olympics (all of it), and Phillies baseball.

I AM going the distance

'Cause all I wanna do is go the distance. Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood.

I don't have cable so I either watch online or on Netflix.

On Air:

-Doctor Who (I think this will always be #1 for me!)

-Castle

-Game of Thrones (the show actually really sucks but I'm putting it here because I love the books and it's still pretty interesting to see the characters come to life, even if most of the time they are a billion lightyears off from the book characters)

-Futurama

...and I really don't watch anything else that is currently on the air.

Off the Air:

-Torchwood (although, I just looked this up because I couldn't remember how many seasons there were, and I realized that Netflix left the last season off! Yay, now I have more to watch!)

-Freaks and Geeks

-Firefly

-Arrested Development (though they are supposed to be making another season. yay!)

-90s Nickelodeon. Yeah, it's not a show but I liked pretty much all of the shows, and now Nickelodeon is stupid.

Work it HARDER, Make it BETTER

Do it FASTER, Makes us STRONGER

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Oooh, good lists! OK, here's mine, but I have to cheat and put 6 in each category it's too hard to pick!

Off air: BSG, Star Trek (original series), X-Men (the '90s cartoon), My So Called Life, and Star Trek TNG & The L Word (so embarrassing, that show was cheesy)!

On air: Mad Men, The Walking Dead, The Ricky Gervais Show, Futurama (Is it still on the air??? I watch it on Netflix), New Girl, Big Bang Theory.

I also get super obsessed with cheesy KDramas from time to time. Right now I'm watching Big. It's so ridiculous that I can't believe I like it. ^___^

I'm super surprised that I had so many shows to list when I think about it, I really try not to sit around and watch TV too much. LOL.

Archived