Forums are back in action! ×

You found my only weakness! Bullets -

M05H

Heh, Coffee... and Chocolate for this Nerd.

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

Baked goods. Right now it's apple pie/crumble a la mode, because the apple tree in our backyard is bearing like CRAZY. When the weather cools, it'll be pumpkin bread and cinnamon rolls. And gods help me if it snows this year; being snowbound is the WORST for my "must bake something now" trigger.

The only good news is that a) I'm a baked goods snob, and only like my homemade ones (and a few select friends' work as well) and B) a lot of the time I'm too lazy to go through all the work of actually baking things.

Hobbit Ranger seeking balance (and cookies)

Current Challenge

Oreos.

For serious, it's weird. I'll get a hankering and I feel like I JUST. CAN'T. STOP. MYSELF. They are my comfort food when in-transit, too: I'll just buy a pack of oreos and a carton of milk and chill at whatever airport or train station I'm moving through at the time. Lucky me, the convenience store across the street sells them in little teeny tiny packs of 2, so even if I buy 2 or 3 packets it's not so bad.

Also cheesecake. Gotta be honest, if there's cheesecake on the table I'm gonna eat it.

Why is coffee bad? Someone update me on this. I am operating under the impression that an 8oz cup a day has good antioxidant content, and usually have a cup with breakfast (read: I make my protein shakes with coffee and coconut milk instead of water). Somebody explain?

You can't take the sky from me...
Level 4: Coyote Skin-Walker, Hunter, Ranger, Maker Of Dust
6'0" | white female | age: 25 | 42-35-42
CON: 7 | DEX: 8 | STR: 10 | STA: 8 | WIS: 10.5 | CHA: 7
Heaviest: 267.2 | Current: 206.1 | Final goal: 190

Ice cream. Reeses. Oreos. It's their birthday this year, so we should all eat more oreos, right?

"Inside of me there are two dogs. One of the dogs is mean and evil. The other dog is good. The mean dog fights the good dog, all of the time."  When asked which dog wins, he reflected for a moment and replied "The one I feed the most."

Driftwood's Battle Log

First Challenge:  24 Feb - 6 April 2014

Second Challenge (Monks) :  14 April - 25 May 2014

Rum

&

Whiskey

&

Red Wine

&

Good Beer

this

Level 3 Timelord Ranger

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

STR: 10 | DEX: 7 | STA: 11.5 | CON: 6.5 | WIS: 5.75 | CHA: 2.25

Challenge

1 2 3

"The thing is, Adam, time travel is like visiting Paris. You can't just read the guide book. You've got to throw yourself in, eat the food, use the wrong verbs, get charged double and end up kissing complete strangers - or is that just me? Stop asking questions. Go and do it!"

"Don't ever judge me by your standards."

Archived