Forums are back in action! ×

Favorite Ridiculous Lifting Shirts

In my quest for epic Bro-ness I've been trying to amass a collection of absurd lifting shirts. For now, this mostly means affliction and a few ironic nods from Woot. One of the best I've seen was worn by a Bro in the midst of a ramen eating contest at a local restaurant. The sleeves were torn off (naturally) and it said: This Isn't a Gun Show, It's a Cannon Show. I found myself oddly jealous. Of the shirt, not the ramen.

So.... where do you go for your "Call a Plumber, 'Cause these Pipes are About to Burst!" attire? Any recommendations on where to shop?

I have this "SPARTAAAAAA!" t-shirt. Not only do I love it for its ridiculousness, but it's softer than butter. It's the most comfortable shirt I own.

[table=width: 600]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Level 3 Elf Warrior

STR 9.5|DEX 6|STA 9|CON 7|WIS 8.5|CHA 2

Challenge thread

Twitter

"There is never an absolute answer to everything, except of course that you have to do your squats." - Mark Rippetoe

[/table]

Haha Eurydice I'm enjoying the Gym motivational shirts from you link. "Whatever doesn't kill me... better start running" is one of my faves.

You already know liftbigeatbig.com

what about some of the 70sbig.com shirts?

Lift Rung Bang shirts

I don't have any bro shirt links. Apologies.

wait. an Aussie one "Come at me bro"

"Strength is the cup. The bigger the cup, the more you can put in" - JDanger

http://aasgaardco.com/store/store.php?crn=203&rn=319&action=show_detail

That's the company that does Starting Strength. This is the shirt I am rewarding myself with once I hit 1200 lb club.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

ETF posted a crapton of hilarious shirts in my formidable challenge thread... so definitely check out cafepress. I totally want a whole bunch. Ironic lift shirts, FTW!

"I'm just going to remember to not eat like an asshole most of the time" - MoC

three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: one must squat.- Brobert Frost
 Half-Elf Warrior | Current Challenge
 New Battle Log | Old Battle Log
Special thanks to AkLulu for drawing my awesome avatar!

Level 1 Woodwose

STR 5 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 5 | CHA 4

WAR 0 | RNG 0 | SCT 0 | ASN 0 | MON 0 | DRU 0 | ADV 1

Current Challenge: Specialization is for Insects

Previous Chapters: 1

Look what I found! Zombie lifting shirts! :)http://www.unapprovedclothing.com/product/day-of-the-deadlift

I can't even tell if I want it ironically or for real. Kinda like ponies. Is that ironic or cool? Who cares!

Now, MLP lifting shirts, that I wanna see.

Oh my god, I want one! Unironically, even.

[table=width: 600]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Level 3 Elf Warrior

STR 9.5|DEX 6|STA 9|CON 7|WIS 8.5|CHA 2

Challenge thread

Twitter

"There is never an absolute answer to everything, except of course that you have to do your squats." - Mark Rippetoe

[/table]

"I'm just going to remember to not eat like an asshole most of the time" - MoC

three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: one must squat.- Brobert Frost
 Half-Elf Warrior | Current Challenge
 New Battle Log | Old Battle Log
Special thanks to AkLulu for drawing my awesome avatar!

umm not quite lifting related - but i picked this up from a Nike Outlet on a t-shirt. and when i finally do a real pull up, i'll wear it in public!

http://www.jaymug.com/post/9504434748/im-jealous-of-me-too-by-nike-design-studio

Introspective Bookworm (Lvl 6)STR 8.5 | DEX 10 | STA 11 | CON 13 | WIS 15 | CHA 11Look, I... I may not be an explorer, or an adventurer, or a treasure-seeker, or a gunfighter, Mr. O'Connell, but I am proud of what I am. I... am a librarian. (Rachel Weiss, The Mummy)Intro/Current Challenge | Fitocracy | MFP 

Disclaimer, thinking the shirt is hilarious does in no way indicate support for, or liking of, Planet Fitness.

The only thing good about Planet Fitness (from what I've heard of them) is their commercials.

Level 1 Woodwose

STR 5 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 5 | CHA 4

WAR 0 | RNG 0 | SCT 0 | ASN 0 | MON 0 | DRU 0 | ADV 1

Current Challenge: Specialization is for Insects

Previous Chapters: 1

eat_sleep_bodybuilding_fitted_tshirt.jpg?color=White&height=460&width=460

There he is. Did we set this thread up to bring ETF back?

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Level 2   Human   Ranger

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------STR 7.7  CON 4.8  Battle Log  We are Rangers.DEX 2.0  WIS 2.9               We walk in the dark places no others will enter.STA 4.9  CHA 3.3               We stand on the bridge, and no one may pass.

Double post.. but be it so.

I'm also quite fond of this shirt i bought from a local sport cloth manufacturer. I like the simple logo/motto that to me is a nice mixture of being the all-calm, wise but powerful (roman) warrior ;) Zen-tourion..

1330587588_125335.png

Level 2   Human   Ranger

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------STR 7.7  CON 4.8  Battle Log  We are Rangers.DEX 2.0  WIS 2.9               We walk in the dark places no others will enter.STA 4.9  CHA 3.3               We stand on the bridge, and no one may pass.

Archived