Forums are back in action! ×

LGBTQA and Ally Safe Space

Sex is never a good time to make a Quesadilla.

ColoQ  ||   Level: 0
Techno Troll  ||  Assassin   
=========================
Current Challenge: 0 - V.2
Previous Challenges: ,
--------------------------------------------------
STR 0     ||   DEX 0    ||  STA 0
CON 0     ||    WIS 0    ||  CHA 0

If you are covered in cheese after sex someone probably needed to take a shower

And again, a plus. Showering partners!

• Like 2

Level 10 Superhero Trainee (Ranger)

Str 20   Dex 12   Sta 15   Con 15   Wis 13   Cha 16

My Battle Log: Getting Back on the Horse

Challenges! 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

NerFiWriCh Completed: 1!

My book! The Mercenary's Guide to Ruined Seattle.

To all you saints and sinners!

You losers and you winners!

Here's to one more day above the roses!

Just watched this. Standing applause for that man. 

ColoQ  ||   Level: 0
Techno Troll  ||  Assassin   
=========================
Current Challenge: 0 - V.2
Previous Challenges: ,
STR 0     ||   DEX 0    ||  STA 0
CON 0     ||    WIS 0    ||  CHA 0

I was a little hesitant bumbling around Nerd Fitness until I saw this forum. Many web communities can be quite vicious and non-supportive of new members, especially new ones that identify outside sexual orientation norms. I'm a lesbian, and have no shame in admitting I've never been with a guy. I had a trans phase back in my late teens when I was still trying to figure out who the heck I was. That was loads of fun.

Anyway, I'm comforted to find this thread, and am looking forward to being a part of this community! ^~^

• Like 4

Welcome to the party!

Level 69 Battle Kitten

Battle Log | Current Challenge

MyFitnessPal | Fitbit | Duolingo

Ici je vis la vie que j'ai choisie

Je suis partie pour reconstruire ma vie

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

In my two-ish decades of internetting, I've found two great forums: xkcd, and this place (and xkcd still has a very high occurrence rate of douchebags, but the ops crack down on them pretty reliably!)

• Like 1

The cancer was aggressive, but the chemotherapy was aggressive, as well.

There was aggression on both sides. 

Man, this teaching my kid shit SUUUUUUCKS, it really eats into my forum time! So I am über late

Hi Bralek! Glad you are here! Everyone is awesome :)

and when did ^^^^^^ show up? (Hi Thrill honey...I'm just bustin' your balls ;) )

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

Everyone seriously is awesome, I mean, you have a profile picture of Rainbow Brite. I'm impressed o_o

hah it just means I'm really a big 5 year old :) (I also have a Rainbow Brite bedspread, all the dolls, a clock, a snowglobe, a few tshirts...in awe now...or just scared :P

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

I have My Little Pony figurines, a Halo Mega Blocs set, multiple stuffed Pikachu, and more than ten thousand Yu Gi Oh cards. We're gonna be great friends :D

yes, yes we are :) 

Don't bust those! I need those!

I am now scared of you, though.  You and my wife can hang out and compare rainbow-striped thigh-high toe socks.

I KNEW I liked her :) 

I have Halo Spartan Master Chief bobble heads. Can I play too?

Of course you can :) 

• Like 1

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

Hey there. I figured there was one of these here so I thought I'd find it, and here I am. I'm Allen. I'm a gay Black Mexican living in Texas, Not the best place, but i'm in San Antonio which has a pretty decent gay population I recently found out.

Me and my Boyfriend Kou met on Deviant Art (Art site if you weren't aware) because we both have artistic goals in life, he wants to be an animator and I want to be a game designer. We've been in a long distance relationship for 3 years and get to see each other only on summers, so we both decided to get in shape and challenge each other, and try to make up for all the time we missed from each other (We both want to be "Warriors" but I'm naturally thin and he's naturally thick. He has an advantage and he loves holding it over my head, though I warned him his love of pizza will let me beat him XD)

Growing up gay (I've known I was at least different since 7) was rather hard. My dad is a major Homophobe and when he found out a week before my 17th birthday he put a sword threw my door and I ran away. I'm happy for that because I joined the Military, and though I got hurt and had to leave I have disability and the wounds healed, obviously everything except me and my dad's relationship. Now I am out and happy. I never try to hide it and it's not everyone's business, but it is nice talking to others that don't meet societies norms. I want to go to Pride Marches and stuff mostly for fun (One of the Bars here have huge celebrations and it felt alot more homely than the bars my dad took me to growing up) And of course one of my goals is to marry my boyfriend Kou (Which may be even harder than normal because he's actually from Paraguay, he's only in America for school. He even sent his parents a picture of my sister so he could visit me as his "Girlfriend" due to how his society is)

Anyways, I want to give him something nice to look at when he gets here in 2 weeks, and probably something better when he comes back next time XD

Nice seeing how friendly this board is and how many people are here.

• Like 2

Life Level 0 Half Orc

Exp to Next Level

0%
0%

Fit Level 0 Adventurer

| STR 0 | DEX 0 | STA 0 | CON 0 | WIS 0 | CHA 0 |

Upcoming Challange: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/48060-allen-titan-less-allen-more-titan/

"They need something to look up to. Having something nice to look at is just a bonus"