Forums are back in action! ×

Any Cosplayers Out There?

Echo

Colleges sometimes have 3D printers as well, If you know the people who have access to it, sometimes they get excited enough to let you play with it. My community college has a pretty good CAD program and they actually use one.

As for cosplay and costuming, that's pretty much my main drag. Costumes/Cosplays I've done so far:

Custom Mandalorian (Star Wars)

Actor Toph from Ember Island (Avatar: The Last Airbender)

Custom Browncoat (Firefly)

Eleventh Doctor (Doctor Who)

Finn the Human (Adventure Time)

And a few other little bits here and there.

Pretty sure I have a few pictures on my DA

"Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore." ~ ("Pressure makes gems, ease makes decay.") - Mandalorian Proverb

At MegaCon this year I had a near-perfect Malcolm Reynolds costume. The only problem was I was supposed to have a bunch of friends go with me, and we were going to be the entire crew of Serenity. Only one person ended up going with me, and she didn't even finish her costume. Laaaaaame.

It was still ridiculously fun having people want pictures with me though.

Leprechaun Warrior
STR: 2 | DEX: 3 | CON: 2 | STA: 2 | WIS: 2 | CHA: 4

For epic music that will CHANGE YOUR LIFE click here. Make sure you have a spare pair of underwear beforehand.

I've been to a con, but never actually cosplayed for it.

I want to strength train, and then maybe be Winrey from Full Metal Alchemist. But my boobs are a lot smaller than hers. :P

[TABLE=width: 500, align: left]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

twothirdsbeth, level 1 scout

STR 1|DEX 2|STA 2|CON 2|WIS 4|CHA 4

[/TABLE]

Challenges: 1

Mileage Since 09/26: 4.5 miles

I'm not a con-goer, but I've always thought that it would be fun to make flattering street clothes based off of media and just wander around like a loon. (Basically what would happen if a title got interpreted for the modern age.)

I have conditions that affect my social awareness.  If I am rude, tell me what I could do better.

5'8" & 220 260 pounds | Miles Walked: X

2019: | 1 | 2 | 3 |

Pre 2017: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | * | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 |

Archived