Forums are back in action! ×

New stable weight

Gobnait

My old weight swung between 240 and 234, but for about the past two weeks I've had a variance of either weighing 230 or 228.

And now I have a swollen molar, so that means a day or two of not being able to snack mindlessly. Hopefully It'll get my weight down so that I only hit 230 on bad days.

I have conditions that affect my social awareness.  If I am rude, tell me what I could do better.

5'8" & 220 260 pounds | Miles Walked: X

2019: | 1 | 2 | 3 |

Pre 2017: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | * | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 |

I've been cooking most of our food from scratch for well over a year. For the past month, I've been bumbling wildly in attempt to wean down my grain intake, though ignoring the hard liquor.

This past week I discovered that something in my metabolism suddenly went haywire and my alcohol tolerance is gone, so another woot for loosing my biggest source of calories. (Instead of having three drinks and being moderately sober in two hours, I spent the entire afternoon and evening with my drunkeness level steadily increasing without taking anything more in, hard to explain because I didn't touch the beer with the live yeast in it.)

I have conditions that affect my social awareness.  If I am rude, tell me what I could do better.

Pre 2017: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | * | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 |

Ach, premature woot on the weight being stable. I'm going to chalk it up to maybe beer can affect water retention levels and the possibility that my digestive track is full, unless the rest of the week proves me wrong.

It never occurred to me what I should do next, just wean down and stay behaved long enough to see if there really is some sort of truly miraculous result from not eating grains.

miraculous result from not eating grains.

It doesn't matter what you eat, but how much you eat. Calories in more than calories out = weight loss. There is no other way to lose weight besides surgery. If you're not eating grains, but eating more than everything else, it won't help. You may feel a lot better if you have a gluten intolerance, but your weight will be the same.

Neutral Good-High Elf Warrior

What we move is far less important than what moves us.

Razor's Three-Fortnight Challenge

Archived