Forums are back in action! ×

MEN ONLY THREAD part two

This summer, I'm looking for more tanks to wear, I just don't like the 19yo new skater look, so I need to keep looking.

May Br0din bless you with mighty gains, and may your shaker bottle always be full.

Wheymen

...and, if you die...  Walk it off - Captain America

Level 13: 1/4 Giant Warrior

STR - 50 | DEX - 19 | STA - 19 | CON - 14 | WIS - 28 | CHA - 24

My food logging is here*: MFP: tyrsnbdr

This summer, I'm looking for more tanks to wear, I just don't like the 19yo new skater look, so I need to keep looking.

I find tanks kinda heavy... maybe I just haven't been lifting long enough...

• Like 6

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

Well yeah, who likes cold coffee?

That's the point. He's like a normal guy. :)

Still a bit to go til summer (assumptions made on location) so keep going to gym and see if you can arrive at summer comfortable going topless :-)

I'm comfortable in my own, I just was wondering about how other people deal with sleeveless shirts and body hair.  Reference, I'm at about this guy's level o body hair:

Anil+Loafer+003.JPG

Lvl 4 Dragonborn (Dungeons and Dragons not Skyrim) Warrior

STR:8.5 DEX:3 STA:10.5 CON:7.5 WIS:5 CHA:4

MyFitnessPal (Looking for NerdFitness PPL)

Current Challenge

Completed:PMyrrh's Viking Winter PMyrrh's Path of the Persevering Paladin Brazen and Unabashed 5 minute Spartan Plank 50/50 Squats

COLD ASS VIKING CHALLENGE: 30/30

100%
100%

If you ask me, a (body) hairless man, I'll say it doesn't bother me as long as you don't smell like goat. Summer is a time for comfortable wears.

• Like 1

I'm comfortable in my own, I just was wondering about how other people deal with sleeveless shirts and body hair.  Reference, I'm at about this guy's level o body hair:

Anil+Loafer+003.JPG

I trim the chest, shave the back, and arms I trim to the mid upper arm where there is a natural fade into arm hair.  Maybe if I hit my goal of very lean, I may reconsider shaving the chest, but I like my current look.  Damn... its been 5 minutes since my last trim...  gotta go trim.

• Like 1

May Br0din bless you with mighty gains, and may your shaker bottle always be full.

Wheymen

I trim the chest, shave the back, and arms I trim to the mid upper arm where there is a natural fade into arm hair.  Maybe if I hit my goal of very lean, I may reconsider shaving the chest, but I like my current look.  Damn... its been 5 minutes since my last trim...  gotta go trim.

That's why you don't trim it. You WAX it. :P

That's why you don't trim it. You WAX it. :tongue:

I have to wax my eyebrows, if I don't, this is what they would look like:

bushy_eyebrows.png or bushy-eyebrows.jpg

So, I wait in line with all the ladies at the waxing place.

• Like 1

Wheymen

That looks fairly awesome! Man, you will thrive at cold places.

That looks fairly awesome! Man, you will thrive at cold places.

I do!!  I"m dying a slow death here in California with all the heat.  But as I get leaner, its colder at the same temperatures.  

Wheymen

I trim the chest, shave the back, and arms I trim to the mid upper arm where there is a natural fade into arm hair. Maybe if I hit my goal of very lean, I may reconsider shaving the chest, but I like my current look. Damn... its been 5 minutes since my last trim... gotta go trim.

That's a lot if work...

Warriors don't count reps and sets. They count tons.

My psychologist weighs 45 pounds, has an iron soul and sits on the end of a bar

Tally Sheet for 2019

Encouragement for older members: Chronologically Blessed Group;

Encouragement for newbie lifters: When we were weaker

I'm not just hairy.  I pretty much have a pelt - everywhere.

I keep my upper body trimmed.  My clothes fit better, showering requires less soap, and I'm generally more comfortable especially in summer.  Shaving is just too itchy though.

As someone with five chest hairs, I am baffled that anyone would WANT to remove it.

I do believe it's a case of "The grass is always greener" syndrome. 

• Like 1

RisenPhoenix, the Entish Aikidoka

Challenge: RisenPhoenix Turns to Ash

"The essence of koryu [...is] you offer your loyalty to something that you choose to regard as greater than yourself so that you will, someday, be able to offer service to something that truly is transcendent." ~ Ellis Amdur, Old School

I do believe it's a case of "The grass is always greener" syndrome.

Almost never wanted a chest hair, except in winter. Always wonder what it feels to have a natural quilt around the body to insulate heat.

I've gone both routes, myself. However, the last time I shaved my chest, which was about...9-10 years ago, I looked at myself in the mirror and decided that God had clearly not meant for me to be hairless, in much the same way that an ape is not meant to be hairless. Since then I've been hairy and loving it.

• Like 1

Long Term Goals:                                                                                                              

Spoiler

200# 245# Snatch                                                                                                             

300# Clean and Jerk                                                                                                         

380# 465# Back Squat

450# 500# Deadlift

Planche

Human Flag

Front Lever

285# Log Clean and Press

1k Row under 3:20

Back Flip

Bodyweight Turkish Get-up

For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for the present life and the life to come. 1 Timothy 4:8

Never compromise.

How are you shaving your back? Do you get help or are you just flexible?

How are you shaving your back? Do you get help or are you just flexible?

Lmao I'm now imagining his back only being trimmed where he can actually reach. And the middle and other hard to reach spots are thick and dark.
  • Like 3

Lmao I'm now imagining his back only being trimmed where he can actually reach. And the middle and other hard to reach spots are thick and dark.

A new definition to patchy hair.

Lvl 4 Dragonborn (Dungeons and Dragons not Skyrim) Warrior

STR:8.5 DEX:3 STA:10.5 CON:7.5 WIS:5 CHA:4

MyFitnessPal (Looking for NerdFitness PPL)

Current Challenge

Completed:PMyrrh's Viking Winter PMyrrh's Path of the Persevering Paladin Brazen and Unabashed 5 minute Spartan Plank 50/50 Squats

COLD ASS VIKING CHALLENGE: 30/30

100%
100%