Forums are back in action! ×

MEN ONLY THREAD part two

So me and my buddy for the last 2o years or so married sisters.  The two of them hung out while we went camping.  When I got home my wife asked me if my BIL talked about his marriage any... "Yeah honey.  Relationships, communication and feelings were pretty much all we talked about all weekend..."

• Like 3

"For us, there is no spring. Just the wind that smells fresh before the storm."

Just remember that Scooty Puff jr sucks!

How many other sports fans won't shave or get their hair cut while their team is in the playoffs?

Nah, I just make it a point of wearing my team's cap on the day they play.  Seems whenever I do they win, if I forget they lose.

Let's go Mets!

Yes I'm loving all this Mets love!!!

Pretty much grew up in Shea! Who knew we were gonna make it the championship series??? Love it!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Yes I'm loving all this Mets love!!!

Pretty much grew up in Shea! Who knew we were gonna make it the championship series??? Love it!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

This isn't 1985...

May Br0din bless you with mighty gains, and may your shaker bottle always be full.

Wheymen

...and, if you die...  Walk it off - Captain America

Level 13: 1/4 Giant Warrior

STR - 50 | DEX - 19 | STA - 19 | CON - 14 | WIS - 28 | CHA - 24

My food logging is here*: MFP: tyrsnbdr

That's sort of the point, I shave my head once a year around an anniversary date and the rest of the year I let it grow; it would be a shock for me to come in with a shiny head on Monday

Then I'd go for it...

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

so I really don't want to put this in the woot thread but I managed to rip a shirt while flexing; it was an older shirt and I had to put something heavy up on a high shelf and just felt the stitching around my armpits give way. "it was more of a well the just happened, and nice" then I'm Hulk Hogan lol

• Like 2

Between a rock and a hard place, use our finger nails to climb, it's all we know..........

Daily Mile

Perfer et obdura: Dolor hic tibi proderit olim

Nice job! Even if it wasn't intentional.

3q3oX92.gif

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

Anyone participating in no shave November, I'm thinking about shaving my head and letting it grow in

Due to paternity leave, I was able to have a mini no-shave November. That has now ended, sadly.

Long Term Goals:                                                                                                              

Spoiler

200# 245# Snatch                                                                                                             

300# Clean and Jerk                                                                                                         

380# 465# Back Squat

450# 500# Deadlift

Planche

Human Flag

Front Lever

285# Log Clean and Press

1k Row under 3:20

Back Flip

Bodyweight Turkish Get-up

For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for the present life and the life to come. 1 Timothy 4:8

Never compromise.

I'm torn about feeling sorry for you guys who have work place rules regarding appearance and thinking to myself I wish some of my co-workers would shower more

I honestly don't know what I'm going to do on the next interview that I will be going on, it will be for a middle manager position and I really don't want to trim my beard for it. It's nothing that I have to worry about for at least a couple of years

Between a rock and a hard place, use our finger nails to climb, it's all we know..........

Daily Mile

why does it seem like the scariest part about addiction recovery is the recovery time; when you're looking at ymv times about 6 months to life and knowing that you are going to be cranky for at least the first few weeks and even after you are going to be struggling with desires

fuck it one minute, one hour, one day at a time 

counting down to 90  

Daily Mile

This thread has been very quiet lately. How can I liven things up...? Hmm...

Here's a nice manly topic. Who enjoys taking a firm grip of their tool and giving something a good screwing? That's right - I'm talking about DIY, the joy of flatpack furniture and the contents of your toolbox. What did you think I meant?

Me, I could never get the hang of a wood plane at school (it never occurred to my teacher to mention I had to angle the bloody thing) but I do love putting together flatpack stuff. It's like Lego for grown-ups.

What happens when you play Final Fantasy VII with everyone called Cloud?

It gets quite confusing... https://ff7crowdofclouds.wordpress.com/