Forums are back in action! ×

MEN ONLY THREAD part two

Own your body brother. Body hair is nothing to be ashamed of. I have angel wings on my back, I use to feel like some type of ogre due to them, I thought about shaving, waxing, doing anything to get rid of it...

Then I saw the new Superman movie. My self image of my body changed after seeing that glorious mane of chest hair flow on Superman's chest as he held up the oil derrick from falling onto a helicopter. Too often media images we see of the perfect male body are hairless these days, while most men are not. I am not saying those born without body hair are less of a man, but if Superman can be proud of his chest or back hair, so can you.

Moderately hairy and proud! 

Going pile on and endorse this.  Regardless of what you choose to do, you need to be comfortable in your own body.  Believe it or not, not every woman wants someone who's totally hairless.

(Says the guy with no back hair to speak of, and only a modest amount on his chest)

"Restlessness is discontent - and discontent is the first necessity of progress. Show me a thoroughly satisfied man-and I will show you a failure." -Thomas Edison

It'll probably help to accompany the slogan with pictures of guys (with "excessive" body hair) whom women would actually want to see shirtless... Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Oh, fear not in a world like this, And thou shalt know erelong, Know how sublime a thing it is, To suffer and be strong."  - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow -

Battle Log - MyFitnessPal - FitBIt

To get something you've never had, you have to become someone you've never been.

I can see the tag line now - "The Guys of NF: These aren't your momma's nerds"

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

I can see the tag line now - "The Guys of NF: These aren't your momma's nerds"

these Nerds smash things....NERD SMASH!!!!!!!

“Happiness consists in getting enough sleep. Just that, nothing more.†  Starship Troopers

“There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men.†  Starship Troopers

“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Breeds that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and their freedoms†  Starship Troopers

Follow and comment for my current challenge at this link:  

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/39940-toms-adventures-in-rangering

And this is my Battle Log

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/38791-early-morning-challange/page-2

It's kinda funny, running hot enough that you have to step outside barefoot in 33º weather to cool off mid workout and have a bit of steam coming off you. One of the other residents here actually looked at me and picked up their pace. Winter is one of the many times I'm thankful I'm a guy, rarely cold and have female friends that are almost always cold and need to use my heat. 

Totally dropping in uninvited. Just wondering if you guys think women should embrace their inner wooky as well, with hairy legs, armpits and everything else? :) 

---

My bf has quite a hairy chest, and though I wasn't a fan of that before I met him, on him it looks amazing, just because he is amazing. Looks are just looks ;)

---
I'll leave you men to your own thread again

LEVEL 3 Human Scout - obsessive smiley user 

"That's the best part, the outside is new, but now it reflects what's already in you" - Legally blonde the musical

I always feel like a super hero when I have steam coming off of me after a good winter run

I don't know MissMommie, it's all on the guys preference and how hairy you are as a woman; I'm married to a blonde so her hair doesn't really show on her legs and she's not that hairy to begin with, so to me it doesn't matter, however if she was dark and hairy like me I may be saying something different.

Between a rock and a hard place, use our finger nails to climb, it's all we know..........

Daily Mile

Perfer et obdura: Dolor hic tibi proderit olim

Totally dropping in uninvited. Just wondering if you guys think women should embrace their inner wooky as well, with hairy legs, armpits and everything else? :)

---

My bf has quite a hairy chest, and though I wasn't a fan of that before I met him, on him it looks amazing, just because he is amazing. Looks are just looks ;)

---

Nope, it would gross me out.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

I always feel like a super hero when I have steam coming off of me after a good winter run

It's kinda funny, running hot enough that you have to step outside barefoot in 33º weather to cool off mid workout and have a bit of steam coming off you. One of the other residents here actually looked at me and picked up their pace. Winter is one of the many times I'm thankful I'm a guy, rarely cold and have female friends that are almost always cold and need to use my heat. 

Whenever I see steam coming off of me, I always think this:

gokussj.jpg

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

Me too! Lol

tumblr_ll92coVgaO1qafrh6.jpg

• Like 3

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

Me too! Lol

Posted Image

Where's the Like button!? *searches frantically*

• Like 1

"Oh, fear not in a world like this, And thou shalt know erelong, Know how sublime a thing it is, To suffer and be strong."  - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow -

Battle Log - MyFitnessPal - FitBIt

To get something you've never had, you have to become someone you've never been.

---

---

I dated a girl in high school who was a shameless "hippie chick" with all that entails.  As long as you're bathing regularly, I have no issues.   

Repairing a lifetime of bad habits...

Going pile on and endorse this.  Regardless of what you choose to do, you need to be comfortable in your own body.  Believe it or not, not every woman wants someone who's totally hairless.

(Says the guy with no back hair to speak of, and only a modest amount on his chest)

Hairy chest= hottest thing ever. *purrr*

That is all.

Hairy chest= hottest thing ever. *purrr*

That is all.

My wife likes it too, thank god.

Relevant

You like it more for the last line, don't you?

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf