Forums are back in action! ×

MEN ONLY THREAD part two

Only because the script says so

im pretty sure if i met daniel craig in real life there'd be quite a fair bit of destruction and wet panties going on.

also - gladly accepting all bear offers. i can finally be the person ive always wanted to be :P

• Like 1

It's the moose on the inside that counts.

Did you mean bear or beard? Or beer?

A bear with a beard holding beer?

Blame (or praise) Google.

Dalton-Beer-Beard-500x434.jpg

• Like 1

A beeard indeed. 

beardbeer.jpg

Gonna have to look for this next time. ROGUE makes good stuff.

• Like 2

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

because I'm afraid of what google might bring up

I know a bear is a bigger furry man, what is a in shape furry man called? Is there a specific name for that?

I believe it's an otter in the queer scene. Not sure.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

A beeard indeed. 

beardbeer.jpg

Gonna have to look for this next time. ROGUE makes good stuff.

Drank it last year (wearing the shirt now actually)..beer was unimpressive (I mean, it WAS fermented with yeast cultured from the master brewer's beard...) but definitely worth a try if you want something unique.  I'd have no issues trying it again, I just will never have more than one per year..lol

No, nope, no thanks, beer brewed from beard yeast that just..... I can't even put it into words

I guess you don't want to try Farmhouse ales either then..the yeast is captured straight out of the wild..at an actual farm house..ever wonder why it has a funky flavor? Try to guess where those yeast strains probably pick it up.. ;)

Yeast is quite literally on everything around us, honestly the original origins of many yeast strains being used to brew beer may never be known..but it sure is tasty!

MMMmmmmmmmmgross.  No thanks, I don't need to drink anyone's beard thank you.

The idea behind this beer is that because he has had that beard since the brewery started, and has had it near every batch of beer they've brewed, they believe there is some sort of "beer super yeast" hidden within it...which there may very well be.  That's the only reason I'll keep drinking it..if they keep harvesting new yeast strains then the beer's flavor will continue to evolve over time.