Forums are back in action! ×

MEN ONLY THREAD part two

It's really a quality show. We didn't pick it up until it was half way through the 4th season. We're finally caught up and this is the first season we can wacth on tv. I'm notorious for liking non-manly movies in the rom-com and chick-flick categories, as well as tv shows like Parenthood and Girls.

I wasn't so much mocking the lack of manliness as I'm a TV whore and love Parenthood, Greys, Scandal, How to Get Away...

Lol and I may or may not have watched all of Sex and the City 7 or 8 years while on an OnDemand binge being home from college. In my defense I ran thru the Sopranos, The Wire and Oz. There was nothing left

Vikings is on the history channel. Amazing show.

I just started watching supernatural on netflix... don't think I'll catch up by the end of my free trial, considering it ends the 17th and I'm still in season 1.

• Like 1

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - J.R.R Tolkien

"Progress, not perfection."

"Persist, Pivot, or Concede." - Matthew McConaughey

"Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't."

Rants, Thoughts, and Workouts-->Battle Log | The Improvening (Current Challenge)

Vikings is on the history channel. Amazing show.

I just started watching supernatural on netflix... don't think I'll catch up by the end of my free trial, considering it ends the 17th and I'm still in season 1.

I finally finished Season 9 last week.  Stick with it! Season 1 is hit and miss, Season 2 is finding its stride, and Seasons 3-6 are some of the best things I've ever seen in my life.  

The cancer was aggressive, but the chemotherapy was aggressive, as well.

There was aggression on both sides. 

So many awesome shows on TV. As a computer science nerd I love Person of Interest (despite the inaccuracies^^).

Also, completely off topic, I'm rocking a man cold. And I think I deserve to do so. You heard it here first ;)

make sure to milk for all you can good sir I salute you

Level 0 Human, Monk

82%
82%
Lose 75 lbs

Startin Fresh

"Nothing is ever easy." Zeddicus Zull Zorander

"Do or Do Not, There is no try" Yoda

"Weak people face life obstacles with an excuse in their hand, strong peple carry a hammer."

Estemated 1RM

Bench: 195lbs

Squat: 245lbs

Deadlift: 295lbs

Total weight: 735lbs

Goal Weight 1000lbs

So many awesome shows on TV. As a computer science nerd I love Person of Interest (despite the inaccuracies^^).

Also, completely off topic, I'm rocking a man cold. And I think I deserve to do so. You heard it here first ;)

make sure to milk for all you can good sir I salute you

What does 'rocking a man cold' mean?

Well, gf is out tonght...and I legitimately don't have the energy to play video games...so... -.-

can you just binge netflix?

Level 0 Human, Monk

82%
82%
Lose 75 lbs

Startin Fresh

"Weak people face life obstacles with an excuse in their hand, strong peple carry a hammer."

Estemated 1RM

Goal Weight 1000lbs

my wife has a girl crush on Lagertha

with good reason!

It's the moose on the inside that counts.

new life motto!

I'm notorious for liking non-manly movies in the rom-com and chick-flick categories, as well as tv shows like Parenthood and Girls.

if you ever get a hankering for some manliness in your television programming, let me introduce you to my good man jeremy wade http://www.rivermonsters.tv/.

It's the moose on the inside that counts.

So is Supernatural good or are you all be sarcastic? I can't work it out and i have to admit i've never heard of it or Jared Padalecki

I think it's really good. It's started off slow, but I really enjoy it.

• Like 1

So is Supernatural good or are you all be sarcastic? I can't work it out and i have to admit i've never heard of it or Jared Padalecki

Good...I'd say one of the better shows on TV now, and I don't watch much TV but that's one show I do like...

• Like 2

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

Seasons 1 and 2 are really good for "monster of the week" shows, Seasons 3 to 6 are just spectacular television. I want to hug all the Gabriels. 

The cancer was aggressive, but the chemotherapy was aggressive, as well.

There was aggression on both sides. 

Basically think adult scooby doo for the first two seasons, then think hmmm how bad can shit get involving (insert mythical creature) then multiply it by 3 and that is seasons 3-8. Also be ready for lots of apacolyps. and death, lots and lots of death don't forget the pie either

300px-Deanpiedeadmendon%27twearplaid.jpg

Level 0 Human, Monk

82%
82%
Lose 75 lbs

Startin Fresh

Estemated 1RM

Goal Weight 1000lbs

Guys, what's your take on elevator's shoes? Anybody has an experience of wearing them?

Guys, what's your take on elevator's shoes? Anybody has an experience of wearing them?

do you mean lifts? I've never had to wear them cause i am as tall or taller than everyone usually

• Like 1

Level 0 Human, Monk

82%
82%
Lose 75 lbs

Startin Fresh

Estemated 1RM

Goal Weight 1000lbs

100_0013_zps59fe07a5.jpg

Yeah, the lift like this, turns me from 5'6 to 5'11. I got this for a try, but not sure how others would see it.

5 inches? that would put me at 6'6" I couldn't do it. best of luck to you man.

• Like 1

Level 0 Human, Monk

82%
82%
Lose 75 lbs

Startin Fresh

Estemated 1RM

Goal Weight 1000lbs

5 inches? that would put me at 6'6" I couldn't do it. best of luck to you man.

Thanks man. I am just weighting between just be myself and screw height, or 'fix' the problem by wearing these shoes.

Some people say it's fake, and short men should be honest about being short. Some say go for it. So I'm just asking it here too.