Forums are back in action! ×

Fashion ideas.

Gobnait

I used to have inspiration, tons of it. Now I can't remember most of my ideas and where they came from. I've tried google, but either that wasn't it or shifting patterns have turned into my tastes suck. And also I'm suffering from body-image issues because I could barely find anything that fit on the plus-size rack at the thrift store. Some of the stuff I would have to buy two and sew them together.

All I've got in the project queue is that I think this will work since I'm only slightly more pair-shaped than their model. www.trulyvictorian.net/tvxcart/product.php?productid=89

And I think I was messing with this in yellow at some point, www.theanticraft.com/archive/imbolc07/petticoat.htm , but a well-softened set of sheets should give me one in a better color, or I have some really warm fabrics.

I would like to show some leg since winter is mild here, but I already have varicose veins in very white legs, and I can't reliably find pantyhose that won't rip in the process of pulling them up.

I have conditions that affect my social awareness.  If I am rude, tell me what I could do better.

5'8" & 220 260 pounds | Miles Walked: X

2019: | 1 | 2 | 3 |

Pre 2017: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | * | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 |

Archived