Forums are back in action! ×

removed

Hello everyone!

Welcome!!

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

You don't have to completely hang them up. I still play a little Halo and some WoW. But my fitness has taken the lead role. I finally realized that games didn't have to consume me. Now they are just what they are intended to be. A bit of fun. Anywho, welcome to the Rebellion. Look forward to seeing you kill it and attain beast mode status!

Lvl 8 Half-Orc Warrior
STR: 25 | DEX: 11.75 | STA: 9.75
CON: 13.5 | WIS: 10.75 | CHA: 3

Challenge | DAI-GURREN | Stop Smoking

You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding. - TMBG

Pay the Iron Price. - Balon Greyjoy

Welcome and thank you for your service. Some people (not me) do come to the boards already in good shape but needing direction, we welcome everyone here. Glad to have you in the rebellion.

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Depends what your other half is, half-orc. lol But if you are into picking up heavy things and putting them down, heck yeah!

For reference, my other half is Norn.

Lvl 8 Half-Orc Warrior

Welcome Ihulke. This is a great place! There are all shapes, sizes, and fitness levels here. I love the idea of the real life role playing. I was never much of a gamer but have always had a great imagination. We are 2 1/2 weeks from wrapping up a 6 week challenge. Another 6 week challenge is right around the corner. There are a lot of smart people here. If you ask it, you will get at least one great answer, usually more.

level 2 human monkSTR 5.32|DEX 1|STA 3.32|CON 6|WIS 3|CHA 2

I want to thank you to for your service to your country. I'm not an American, however I have major respect for anyone who is willing to put their life on the line to protect and serve their fellow country men's freedom when they are not able to do so themselves!

Sent with awesomeness from my iPad using Tapatalk

Half Faerie (Sidhe) Scout | Black Belt Kitchen Ninja
"A positive attitude will not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort" - Herm Albright
You're welcome to skype me (audriwolf) too but let me know who you are

My challenge

Well, you got enough badass Orc in you, so it's cool in my book. And you're a warrior, which is awesome. I definitely have warrior leanings, as most of my workouts are lifting and strength related.

Lvl 8 Half-Orc Warrior

Archived