Forums are back in action! ×

Ba Dum Tiss (Bad Joke Thread)

Did you hear about the optometrist who fell into his lens grinder?

He made a spectacle of himself.

• Like 2

Tomu-san - Level 3 HalfOgre Ranger

[ STR 2 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 8 | WIS 6 | CHA 2 ]

Spoiler

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."

- Robert Heinlein, Time Enough for Love

"I came here to drink milk and kick ass. And I've just finished my milk."

- Maurice Moss

It was really hot again yesterday, so I headed for the beach in Bournemouth.

I'm very disappointed with what I saw as I walked along the prom. 
I saw a man and a woman having an almighty domestic - in front of loads of kids without a care in the world. 
Suddenly, the woman smacked the guy in the head and it all kicked off; there was a massive brawl and someone called the Police. 
The poor copper turned up on his own and took his baton to the man, but there was still a big fight and the guy managed to snatch it off him and began assaulting the cop AND his wife! 

Then this crocodile snuck up and stole all the sausages!  :D

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

A rich man on his deathbed called in his doctor, his priest and his lawyer.  The rich man pointed to 3 large duffel bags and said, “I know they say you can’t take it with you, but I don’t believe it. So each of those bags has one million dollars in it. I want each of you to take a bag, and when they bury me I want you to toss the bags into the grave with me.†And then he died.

So the doctor, the priest and the lawyer take the bags, and when they attend the rich man's funeral they toss the bags into the grave.

When the funeral was done, the doctor turned to the priest and said, “Father, I have a confession to make. I knew that all that money would only go to waste if it was thrown into the grave, so I took $100,000 of it and used it to fund a clinic for the poor.â€

The priest said, “I have a confession to make as well. I also knew that the money would go to waste in the grave, and besides, the treasures you gather in Heaven are far greater than those you have on Earth. I took half of the money and I gave it to the poor as well.â€

“You heartless bastards,†said the lawyer. “How could you deny a dying man’s last wish like that?â€

“You didn’t take any of the money?†the priest asked.

“Not one penny,†said the lawyer.  “I threw in a check for the entire amount.â€

• Like 1

Spoiler

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."

- Maurice Moss

Jean-Paul Sartre is sitting in a French cafe, revising his draft of Being and Nothingness.  He says to the waitress: "I'd like a cup of coffee please, with no cream." The waitress replies: "I'm sorry monsieur, but we're out of cream.  How about with no milk?" 

• Like 1

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Why did Karl Marx dislike Earl Grey tea?

Because all proper tea is theft.

• Like 1

Spoiler

- Maurice Moss

How can you tell if a computer programmer is an extrovert?

He stares at your shoes.

• Like 3

Spoiler

- Maurice Moss

Knock Knock

Who's there?

I eat mop

Be sure to say the next part to yourself and enjoy the giggles :)

I just had to tell this one to my kids!! One caught on fast and wouldn't say it lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.†― Henry Ford

Epic Quest

First Challenge          Second Challenge         Third Challenge

A Roman walks into a bar and orders a Martinus.

The bartender says, "Don't you mean a Martini?"

The Roman says, "If I had wanted a double, I would have ordered one!"

• Like 4

Spoiler

- Maurice Moss

What was Beethoven's favorite fruit?

Ba-na-na-naaas! 

Ba-na-na-naaaaaaaaaas!

• Like 2

Spoiler

- Maurice Moss

The Buddist goes up to the hotdog vendor and says, "Make me one with everything."

So the hotdog guy makes him one with everything. The Buddist gives him a $10 bill, and the vendor pockets it.

"Where's my change?" says the Buddist.

The hotdog vendor says, "Change comes from within."

• Like 3

Spoiler

- Maurice Moss

A philosopher asks a linguist "What if women had apostrophes instead of periods?"

"Well, that's simple." says the linguist "They'd be more possessive and have more frequent contractions."

• Like 5